My Crude Oil Trades (Intraday)

ScorpionKing

biased towards the bears and i may go short on the short term delivery trade, lets see..not in any hurry really..

trade T010 analysis2018-09-05.png

ScorpionKing

:cool:, nice move down helped me scalp two more trades. shutting shop for the day.

net points - 200 for the day

time to rest now, was another lucky day i guess

ScorpionKing

since i cannot learn from anyone out here as there is hardly any interaction i will not be posting anymore
if i am doing it for myself i might as well do it like i always have been.
it makes me feel like a show off guy when really i expected some tweaking to my strategy and inputs
now i know why most trades shy away from forums. slow but surely understand those guys sadly

good luck guys, mods - you can delete the thread or whatever as per forum rules that apply - good trading to all.

yesboss

Hi SK,
Why quit.. I am also a new member and i feel there maybe less interaction regarding commodity trading on this forum. Not sure though.

goldenedge

since i cannot learn from anyone out here as there is hardly any interaction i will not be posting anymore
if i am doing it for myself i might as well do it like i always have been.
it makes me feel like a show off guy when really i expected some tweaking to my strategy and inputs
now i know why most trades shy away from forums. slow but surely understand those guys sadly

good luck guys, mods - you can delete the thread or whatever as per forum rules that apply - good trading to all.
First time I'm coming across this thread- in fact, first time I'm replying to something after a LONG time.

It's not hard to make 100+ pips per day or 60+ guaranteed pips per day (net average considering losses assuming average profitability) but is it sustainable? I don't know yet based on your work so I refrain from commenting on that.

But, easiest way to make my blood boil is to tell me that you use fibs, elliot cycles, gann boxes etc on a trading chart. The thing that caught my attention the most is the way you figure out the chart and pick your trades. It's very similar to mine.