1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes bro........ST...........banned me many times............fight against terror......fight against fraud paid tips provider.....my slogan....:D
A moderator cannot ban anyone. He can only recommend action on a member. But admin can act without Moderators recommendations also.Continue your fight against terror in a civilised way so that a ban is not imposed on you.

Smart_trade

A moderator cannot ban anyone. He can only recommend action on a member. But admin can act without Moderators recommendations also.Continue your fight against terror in a civilised way so that a ban is not imposed on you.

Smart_trade
ST..bro...........my present name....says......I am pious in religious vows....So no more....bip bip..till 2020:D...(my retired date) .......@TT good job..sorry for interrupting in your thread......DND from my side......:thumb:

Last edited:

Xitij

Thanks to rkkarnani, aman and dell.

Now, next point is to filter the wrong signals. It may any system whatever may be used by you.

For every day, there is more ups and downs in crude oil around 70 to 120 points movement per day.

Monthly, there is more than 400 to 600 points ups and downs on monthly basis.

We are doing positional trading. so, we should capture the major trend rather than daily trend.

Our aim is not to earn some points within intraday ups and downs. Our aim is to catch the 80 % of the trend of 400 to 600 points per month. So we should use various filters to avoid so many wrong signals in the normal trend following system.

For example, if the system gives 8 to 10 trades by using 30 minutes chart on monthly basis,

Now 8 to 10 trades per month should be reduced to 2 to 4 trades per month.

This is the next step... So, we can see at next level where howmany indicators are used to filter the wrong signals in the normal trend following system and what comparison should be used with EOD chart
Ignoring Saturdays we have around 20 trading sessions in a month. Taking the lowest figure in the intraday range we have a move of 20*70=1400 points a month on intraday basis. In a month we have a move on an average of ~500 points.
Would it make sense if we combine Positional with intraday trades?
TT sir, as you are using a 30 min chart , trading intraday would be fine with you. Have you ever tried to trade intraday ? What is your experience with it?

Tamil trader

Ignoring Saturdays we have around 20 trading sessions in a month. Taking the lowest figure in the intraday range we have a move of 20*70=1400 points a month on intraday basis. In a month we have a move on an average of ~500 points.
Would it make sense if we combine Positional with intraday trades?
TT sir, as you are using a 30 min chart , trading intraday would be fine with you. Have you ever tried to trade intraday ? What is your experience with it?
I did intraday trading in january 2014 and started my previous thread for intraday. But it was not working for me. It gave me more losses in intraday. So i decided to ignore intraday now.

I am fully concentrating on my positional trading system only.

Status
Not open for further replies.