60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrow sideways move from last part of 17th till now,barring a failed mini-gap breakout.

SAR previously at the lows of 18th Feb -filter.............now we have this long sideways move,we are not waiting for price to breakout to new highs to raise our SAR,we have our consolidation.......SAR to the low of yesterday-filter.ADD point at high of yesterday +filter.

All the best!
Saint

rishig38

Narrow sideways move from last part of 17th till now,barring a failed mini-gap breakout.

SAR previously at the lows of 18th Feb -filter.............now we have this long sideways move,we are not waiting for price to breakout to new highs to raise our SAR,we have our consolidation.......SAR to the low of yesterday-filter.ADD point at high of yesterday +filter.

All the best!
Saint
Saint ji, im confused again :( are you short or long in gold? i guess you are still long, right?

rishig38

btw, for ppl that went short in gold yesterday, the sar for shorts is 15625+f...

now it seems Saint is still on long's side, so it makes me relax and enjoy the day :)

faith

rishing38 ,I remember you were the first person who started trading gold with the 60 min flow,and you used to say today I had niagra of profit :) Am I right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.