60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

For people following Copper, we are long since 162.3 + filter, can anyone post the charts plz.

Prabhjeet

Thanks for the charts Faith.

Oops I missed the ADD at 164.8

beethoven

Friends

Still unable to understand why MCX is preferred. I think MCX goldmini and NCDEX Gold100mum are similiar - both have lot size of 100 gms and quotation base as 10 gms. But there is a lot of diff in volumes. NCDEX is way way ahead in volumes. pl check.

Then why is MCX preferred in gold mini?

Bee

Prabhjeet

Friends

Still unable to understand why MCX is preferred. I think MCX goldmini and NCDEX Gold100mum are similiar - both have lot size of 100 gms and quotation base as 10 gms. But there is a lot of diff in volumes. NCDEX is way way ahead in volumes. pl check.

Bee
Dont know whats the confusion Bee, Volumes at MCX are much higher than NCDEX, most Big players MCX for trading

put both in one screen press f5 and compare value not volume....

Friends

Bee

ThE HaMmEr

Santosh 13978 was the Pivot hi, reversals should have been done there, prices are still not far, you should reverse to Longs
no noo prabhjeet friend.......i dun think 13978 is a ph........

ph is 3 p.m. bar high ... so sar is 14082 + f ......am talking abt gold - feb

so i am standing short still....

prabhjeet i hav seen in gold dat overanalyising hurts.... only clear to eye pivot works here....and u knw u taught me abt using RSI to identify the healthy pivots.....it really helps here.......

i have 2 yrs data of some MCX instruments......copper gold crude etc... if u and all d other friends interested in backtesting ......

1 more thing that i have noticed is that if a short or long is triggered....the closing of dat bar shud b below ur trigger price in case of short and vice verca.......

hope we can hav sum healthy discussion here........

regards

neeraj

Santosh 13978 was the Pivot hi, reversals should have been done there, prices are still not far, you should reverse to Longs
Prabh, I think for comfirming 13978 as the pivot high the 6pm bar low had to cross the 4pm bar low (Pink line in the below pic) . Right? I had some confusion , thats why got this confirmed from dnjadeja.

Also attached a pic i got from 60-min main thread for finding Pivot Lows (the only diff is that here we are looking for PH insead of PL) .. Plz let me know your comments..

Status
Not open for further replies.