Beware of RelianceMoney !

U

uasish

Hi,
One of my acquintance Arindam has joined Reliance Money at Kolkata.You can contact him for your queries at 9831653862,he was a trader like us.
Asish

So did any one get this error resolved?

" Login failed ..User does not have access to the source from which he has sent request..contact Customer Care. "

The guy at RMoney here told me that I can use Insta Trade when I talked to him to sign up. But I can't reach him anymore.

So if I need a separate userid/password for that how do I go around getting it? It seems I can't reach the Customer Service online either.

Thanks
z

So did any one get this error resolved?

" Login failed ..User does not have access to the source from which he has sent request..contact Customer Care. "

The guy at RMoney here told me that I can use Insta Trade when I talked to him to sign up. But I can't reach him anymore.

So if I need a separate userid/password for that how do I go around getting it? It seems I can't reach the Customer Service online either.

Thanks
z
Hi zse9
Your user id and password is not enabled in Instatrade platform. contact customer care: no:022 39886000 or your RM for the changeover to Instatrade. The same id and password will hold good.
gvnarendra

hai narendra
whn i can trade commodity in r-trade.how is insta trade is it fast enough for day trading.whn intraday charts will be available in insta trade
thanks in advance for ur swift response
kurian joseph
Hi kurian
I do not know when the commodity trade will be available in reliance money platform. The Instatrade platform is very fast. The charts are not available in instatrade platform. They are releasing another exe based platform in which the charts are available.
gvnarendra

Hi zse9
Your user id and password is not enabled in Instatrade platform. contact customer care: no:022 39886000 or your RM for the changeover to Instatrade. The same id and password will hold good.
gvnarendra
Thanks gvnarendra. I will ask my RM to enable it when I can find him.

For an online platform, it seems reaching someone online seems to be very difficult with these guys.

Except for the price, I haven't found anything else positive with RMoney yet. But as it goes price is a critical factor (along with speed and error free executions) in choosing a brokerage. So let's see how this turns out.

Hi,
this is my personal review of reliance money after using it for almost one month.

1. the site is painfully slow, the trading interface takes almost 10 min to open.
2. there call centre service is very poor and never helped me.
3. local RM is incompetent, no help frm him, he promised me instratrade in
just 3-4 days, but not activated yet after 17 days and 20 calls.
4. i ordered one fund wthdrawl request , but not given after 7 days, when i called the call centre , the told me that there was a problem, but did not clearly told me in detail of the problem.
5. i posted an query to the helpdesk, they did not replied even after 3 wks.

These all are the real problem that i have faced , not i am in favour of any
broker nor an agent. ACTUALLY I WAS MOST EXCITED BEFORE USING IT.

Now, if it is the condition of a cheap service, then i have no way other than suckers, i have to find out who sucks less.

Thank you,
Rajib.

Concerning reliance once I had written a negative message on reliance on moneycontrol.com and they just did not post the message and not only that they ensured that my posts are checked by moderators and then posted. At that time I felt that Moneycontrol.com does not like to hear any thing negative about Reliance Company.

very good post....check if you can send it under some category to watchoutinvestors.com or cnbc awaaz (they may not take any grievance against reliance). email them and confirm.

in this case, i wish to narrate my experience.

i had applied on 7th Dec,06. i kept the a/c on my single name and made my husband as nominee. i have a/c with UTI bank whose 1st holder is my minor son and i am his guardian. i am second holder also. R trade simply rejected my application for the reaosn that '1st holder of the bank a/c is minor' while i am already doing online trading with the same a/c thru 5paisa.com

dosen't sub-broker knows all these things ?

now after following up constantly with sub-broker, on 22nd Dec,06 he called me and told me so.

he said i need to open a separate bank account , which i don't want.

then he said there is one more option that i can put my funds in reliance liquid fund and can be trade thru that. which i did, i have received the statement of my fund also but no sign of kit yet. also there is no online transfer to & fro between bank account and this liquid fund is possible, which create more problem for depositing and redemption of money.

also daily NAV will create a problem for me if today's NAV is less than yesterday's.

Ambani brothers are just making announcements one after another, after the demise of Late shri.Dhirubhai but no reality found
AFTER almost one & half month's struggle & my constant followup with them, R money opened my a/c on 24th Jan,07 for which i received a kit on 27th Jan and paasword on 1st Feb.

exited , i started , got shocked when i saw that my liquid fund a/c was not linked to trading a/c. the documents of reliance liquid fund were already submitted to them. i am constantly following up with them daily 4-5 times but no updation of my a/c. when irritated i asked them, that i have taken a 2 months limit card, if half the time is gone like this, how will i trade ? they said, even if this is 2 months card, they always give 4-5 days grace to client. but the time passed has even more than that. who will help me out ? i guess i made a biggest mistake by opening a R money a/c.

hey guys
i m a small trader.So 12 rs per trade is same as the charge charged by other broker....so can anyone clarify on my query...also first i heard only 500/- for 2months but now 12/- for per excuted trade is to much....i perfer online trading...