BTC technical analysis

This is merely a trendline analysis based on support and resistance levels. I don't even trade cryptocurrencies but this chart looked so perfect for an analysis so I though I would share it with you guys. My guess is the bearish is taking over and the price could drop to $55K but the problem is currently it's still not clear and it's so close to the support line but the break through is most possible. Hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think about them.
Please ask me if anything I drew is unclear.

Attachments

This is merely a trendline analysis based on support and resistance levels. I don't even trade cryptocurrencies but this chart looked so perfect for an analysis so I though I would share it with you guys. My guess is the bearish is taking over and the price could drop to $55K but the problem is currently it's still not clear and it's so close to the support line but the break through is most possible. Hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think about them.
I also think that the break through is most possible. Although it makes me sad

Nice! BTC can be tricky to predict, especially near those critical support levels. Curious to see if it breaks through or bounces back.

Nice! BTC can be tricky to predict, especially near those critical support levels. Curious to see if it breaks through or bounces back.
Unfortunately, I cannot predict such things but if you place your entries at the break through lines that I drew you can profit them. So far everything turned out as I predicted.
image_2024-06-26_00_14_56.png

So far I don’t see a comforting scenario, only after the price breaks through 59500, there is a chance to go higher. For now, the price of Bitcoin is at 57070...
FXOpen-ECN.png

I absolutely agree with you!
I firmly believe that BTC is worth investing in in the long run, but currently, I think the chances are that the price will drop to $53K.
But as we see, the situation can change quickly - an assassination attempt on Trump and Bitcoin goes to 60,000