Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

worst series feb jhand came to end :annoyed:
losses only from 27 january to 23 february :mad:
lets see march series now (27 feb to 31 march)
I'm also disappointed with my last week trading performance ...you are right this is one of brain eating series coming to an end :mad::mad::annoyed:

rjshem

rjshem !!!

how to select stocks for trading f and o any specific criteria ..
If u know any good coder u can get them to scan stocks opening above below vah val from nifty 50 or all futures then u can select best from those and trade .good coders can do lot of great work for traders just seeing from a friend whos using java coding just to identify breakout failure stocks and trading them sucessfully.

XRAY27

If u know any good coder u can get them to scan stocks opening above below vah val from nifty 50 or all futures then u can select best from those and trade .good coders can do lot of great work for traders just seeing from a friend whos using java coding just to identify breakout failure stocks and trading them sucessfully.
rjshem...
yes !!! we can trade that with vpoc along with PDH and PDL !!!

Only thing is i scaled quite a bit with nf and bnf can i shift my gear between all is the question !!!...will work on this from april series thanks for the timely suggestion !!!

rjshem

rjshem...
yes !!! we can trade that with vpoc along with PDH and PDL !!!

Only thing is i scaled quite a bit with nf and bnf can i shift my gear between all is the question !!!...will work on this from april series thanks for the timely suggestion !!!
It depends on ones personality.once u do a few trades ull know.if u feel it jeopardisng nf bnf trades or giving psych prob then u can stick back again to just nf bnf if not then this can help u diversify capital and build bigger portfolio.

pannet1

I'm also disappointed with my last week trading performance ...you are right this is one of brain eating series coming to an end :mad::mad::annoyed:
I was thinking of something like filtering out the reason for my loss (in profit :rofl:). Then it occurred to me it was due to my poor order management.

You may be surprised another reason could be I am getting addicted to TJi :eek: and looking at TJ mostly rather than the trading screen.

Similarly it was unfortunate in case of Ravi brother as it was due to Bull S**t Negam Limited.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I am not an expert in patterns, may be entirely wrong, but shouldn't there be a preexisting downtrend leading up to formation of left shoulder (inverted H&S), in the picture above an uptrend is leading on to formation of inverted left shoulder.
What do you think?

Vivek