Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

nothing is written in stone. in a chronic bullish market these are just dips. we just made a bottom.

in a technical analysis book, i read the failure of failure (breakout or something) will always work. that's when i stopped reading too much of technical analysis. :mad:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

vijkris

Learner and Follower
explain this,how selling option has unlimited loss?:confused:
If you do not know that writing (selling) options has unlimited loss, it clearly indicates that you have no idea (or have least idea) of option trading.
So it is suggested, you to first read about and understand option trading and then venture into it.
Yes, option trading gives good profit, but when ?
When and only when, one is on the right side otherwise it will take no time in blowing off ones trading account.

pannet1

explain this,how selling option has unlimited loss?:confused:
They say the best way to loose money in trading is options. Well my experience was different. But again I lost more in different markets. You have been warned.

This place is best when you have some theoretical foundation and you want to know practically how to do it. What you asked is very basic question which is answered well throughout the Internet.

Wishing you good luck.

travi

Arre bhai, thank you :D I read the posts.
I'm no alien, just a curious being, reiterating again,
everyone is looking for a holy grail, and I found mine which is "Nirvana" :D

First, we have to become one with our (inner) senses (emotions) happy,sad,angry,calm etc and gain control over them.
Second, we have to become one with our (outer) senses. It can be an ant to a huge dying tree or the wind, feel (perceive is a better word) everything.
Once we do that, we apply it to our daily lives (not in parts but 24X7), so on TJ its Trading Nirvana, at work its work Nirvana and at home its Home Nirvana :D:D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Arre bhai, thank you :D I read the posts.
I'm no alien, just a curious being, reiterating again,
everyone is looking for a holy grail, and I found mine which is "Nirvana" :D

First, we have to become one with our (inner) senses (emotions) happy,sad,angry,calm etc and gain control over them.
Second, we have to become one with our (outer) senses. It can be an ant to a huge dying tree or the wind, feel (perceive is a better word) everything.
Once we do that, we apply it to our daily lives (not in parts but 24X7), so on TJ its Trading Nirvana, at work its work Nirvana and at home its Home Nirvana :D:D
Are u 60 yrs old ?