Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Use of Volume was recommended by few friends here, so was working on it and suddenly one dear friend recommended the use of OBV = On Balance Volume indicator.

Today, tried to incorporate it along with my price action analysis.
My chart is already full of lines, so can't afford any more lines or panes. So converted the OBV in the form of ribbon.

Prima facia, it looks like a good reversal tool, as well as trend confirmation tool. :thumb:

I was struggling with pure price action. At that time u and few others suggested using volumes.
Then i looked into xray ji's thread.. was disappointed as i couldn understand it again.
Then was desperately searching info for volume analysis and suddenly OBV came into the life.

Is it a co-incidence or some alien set it up for me ??? :D :D

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I was struggling with pure price action. At that time u and few others suggested using volumes.
Then i looked into xray ji's thread.. was disappointed as i couldn understand it again.
Then was desperately searching info for volume analysis and suddenly OBV came into the life.

Is it a co-incidence or some alien set it up for me ??? :D :D
Don't worry when you become millionaire (in dollar terms) , you can donate a part of it to the alien and another to me, it can simply be give n take, no obligations etc.

Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Don't worry when you become millionaire (in dollar terms) , you can donate a part of it to the alien and another to me, it can simply be give n take, no obligations etc.

Vivek
Alien ko paisa se kya lena dena...:p
Usko heartfelt gratitude/thanks karunga. !!!

Yday NASA discovered 7 new earth like planets..

Another Co incidence. :D:D :rofl:

Yday travi bhai showed his ping. Maybe in his earth, google's equivalent address starts with 192.168.1.1 :thumb:

vivektrader

Alien ko paisa se kya lena dena...:p
Usko heartfelt gratitude/thanks karunga. !!!

Yday NASA discovered 7 new earth like planets..

Another Co incidence. :D:D :rofl:

Yday travi bhai showed his ping. Maybe in his earth, google's equivalent address starts with 192.168.1.1 :thumb:
Guruji, abb obv final hai naa, aur kahin to dhyaan nahin bhatkaoge?
I can't even imagine how you interpret a thousand lines on 1min chart and also take a trade. Exceptional.

Vivek

travi

Although analysing volume came to me before I have read about Wycoff volume candle but not getting enough data on it so I've been researching for a while. It'll take a long time to unravel the mystery.

Nothing precedes price and volume and you need to read that on chart.
For Eg.
Everyone knows a doji very well, and especially when it appears at top or bottom but
> The top or bottom is only called after a few candles subsequently
but what if
You see a doji with largest volume amongst the previous volume bars versus the lowest volume on it.
What does it mean?

Need time to figure this one out :D:D:D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Guruji, abb obv final hai naa, aur kahin to dhyaan nahin bhatkaoge?
I can't even imagine how you interpret a thousand lines on 1min chart and also take a trade. Exceptional.

Vivek
If OBV was a different method/ jumping systems, then would have opened a new thread. ;)

Hostel me peer pressure me maine sutta and daaru ko paas aane nahi diya. :clap:

lekin here ravi bhai ke thread me thoda humorous answer dene ki koshish karunga. ;)

May be Doctors will understand it better..:D

Pivots is pure price action (neck, head and brain).
Vwap bands is sideways action.( thorax/chest )
Obv is pure volume action. (Lower Limbs(legs) and pelvis(hips).)

Abhi to BD Chaurasia( name of author of Human Anatomy book) ka 3 books complete hua hai. :clap:

Now the above combo is enough to make millions !!!

If u observe carefully, upper limbs(hands) is still missing. :p

Rt limb = Market profile and DeMark, Lt limb = Order Flow Analysis and TPO.

:D:D

EDIT: For those who didn understand. I just compared the 3 methods to the 3 regions of our body. For me All the 3 methods are required to create a good trading system Just like we need all 3 regions - head, chest, legs to make a complete human body.

Last edited:

vivektrader

If OBV was a different method/ jumping systems, then would have opened a new thread. ;)

Hostel me peer pressure me maine sutta and daaru ko paas aane nahi diya. :clap:

lekin here ravi bhai ke thread me thoda humorous answer dene ki koshish karunga. ;)

May be Doctors will understand it better..:D

Pivots is pure price action (neck, head and brain).
Vwap bands is sideways action.( thorax )
Obv is pure volume action. (Lower Limbs and pelvis.)

Abhi to BD Chaurasia(Human Anatomy) ka 3 books complete hua hai. :clap:

Now the above combo is enough to make millions !!!

If u observe carefully, upper limbs is still missing.

Rt limb = Market profile and DeMark, Lt limb = Order Flow Analysis and TPO.

:D:D
Bhai, aapka jawaab nahin.

Vivek