Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Looks like Black Monday awaits me, I am long on NF , yeah I followed my system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XRAY27

OBV does have weaknesses associated with those days when the close is only slightly different from the day before or when most of a day's price activity is on one side but then moves to the other side on the close,only saving factor will be vol divergence and vpoc...so not follow in total..but addition of 15 min price obv- H-L showing some extra safety ..March will be testing month for me...

Tuna

Re: Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Looks like Black Monday awaits me, I am long on NF , yeah I followed my system

Now only Nandi And Bhringi can stop me from this bloodbath. Mutilot position tha, laag raha evening ko Black Level ki Jarurat padegi. Let me check my collection.

Hey Dow mata, trend follower ki dubti nayia bacha lena. At least bich samnudar main nahi , kinare se thodi dur dubona ki ter ne ki mauka mile.

If you do not know that writing (selling) options has unlimited loss, it clearly indicates that you have no idea (or have least idea) of option trading.
So it is suggested, you to first read about and understand option trading and then venture into it.
Yes, option trading gives good profit, but when ?
When and only when, one is on the right side otherwise it will take no time in blowing off ones trading account.
They say the best way to loose money in trading is options. Well my experience was different. But again I lost more in different markets. You have been warned.

This place is best when you have some theoretical foundation and you want to know practically how to do it. What you asked is very basic question which is answered well throughout the Internet.

Wishing you good luck.
I hope the answers from our peers have given you an insight and supported my statement.
sir in intraday,if we short sell nifty CE/PE @ say 105,we can buy back @ 100
5 points net profit by short selling,or buy back @ 90,that time decay factor etc then how come there's a loss short selling sir?:confused:

sir i dont understand about option greeks

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Now only Nandi And Bhringi can stop me from this bloodbath. Mutilot position tha, laag raha evening ko Black Level ki Jarurat padegi. Let me check my collection.

Hey Dow mata, trend follower ki dubti nayia bacha lena. At least bich samnudar main nahi , kinare se thodi dur dubona ki ter ne ki mauka mile.

Dax down almost 200 points , all europe markets red

Bhai
Need not worry
DJI is again on its path for 20860/80 :D

sir in intraday,if we short sell nifty CE/PE @ say 105,we can buy back @ 100
5 points net profit by short selling,or buy back @ 90,that time decay factor etc then how come there's a loss short selling sir?:confused:

sir i dont understand about option greeks
Bhai mere
If you can do this (all the time, for example) sell at 105 and buy at 100, then its okay. No problem.
But derivative trading is not that easy, otherwise every one would have become millionaire.
If you are experienced trader and think that you can do it, then its your money, your risk
But I wont suggest to write options. :D

Last edited:

Tuna

Haan ATH jane ke liye wo supply wala Agnipath pad hona hi padega and Operator logo pe mujhe pura bharosa hey. Now that will be an impulse move from 8900 level or a decent pullback + springboard let see.

But (don't ask me why I still went long, I just followed one of proven systems), somehow I was feeling that UP result discount karne ka pahele market ek bar niche jarur jayegi to flush out the long SLs.

Let see if I get a better entry point later.