Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bhai mere
If you can do this (all the time, for example) sell at 105 and buy at 100, then its okay. No problem.
But derivative trading is not that easy, otherwise every one would have become millionaire.
If you are experienced trader and think that you can do it, then its your money, your risk
But I wont suggest to write options. :D
sir i'm very much new in option trading,i trade only cash market and sometimes NF.Wish to start option trading from march series so these queries.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
sir i'm very much new in option trading,i trade only cash market and sometimes NF.Wish to start option trading from march series so these queries.
What if you shorted nifty ce @ 105, it went down to 104 only and went up. Now it is at 140.
How much is the notional profit ?

rjshem

Haan ATH jane ke liye wo supply wala Agnipath pad hona hi padega and Operator logo pe mujhe pura bharosa hey. Now that will be an impulse move from 8900 level or a decent pullback + springboard let see.

But (don't ask me why I still went long, I just followed one of proven systems), somehow I was feeling that UP result discount karne ka pahele market ek bar niche jarur jayegi to flush out the long SLs.

Let see if I get a better entry point later.
If u have followed ur system dont worry sleep peacefully even if it goes for a loss it will very much make up for it later if not than great no one can say what happens on monday tilll then stop worrying much as u have followed ur system u should have been worried if u had not followed ur system.all the best .

vijkris

Learner and Follower
ok fun apart,sir OBV is the best system,so will be taking trades as per that only.
ok. Pls post charts of ur entry and exit. All will learn.

All the Best !!!

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Hey Dow mata, trend follower ki dubti nayia bacha lena. At least bich samnudar main nahi , kinare se thodi dur dubona ki ter ne ki mauka mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Gracefulness Dow Mother-in-Law.

One last request- Apni beti Nfty Rani ko jara samjaho ki nakhre kam karen --

Aaj Baby Ko Bulls Pasand Hey aur Kal Baby ko Bear Pasand hey - aise kyse hona ?

( communication of a Loyal Husband , aaarm trader , With the mother of all Global Index, regarding his roller coasters married life with Nifty )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk