Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

I wish I could trade on DJIS, the best indicator has been the Twitter handle of Donald Trump - never ever found this whole index movement so much predictable. However our market maker are smarter , that are hitting right between the @&#%$ - but hum ye khel samajh chuka hoon , lao aur niche , I have enough powder dried for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

I wish I could trade on DJIS, the best indicator has been the Twitter handle of Donald Trump - never ever found this whole index movement so much predictable. However our market maker are smarter , that are hitting right between the @&#%$ - but hum ye khel samajh chuka hoon , lao aur niche , I have enough powder dried for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NF 15m making kinda H&S for that it has to hit 8980 again , lets see

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Re: Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

NF 15m making kinda H&S for that it has to hit 8980 again , lets see
Not sure how will it close or whats the plan of the operator - but my take is this (trying to say this excluding my green bias):

1. Market will make a smart move up before 12:30, but closure in the same direction is not guaranteed
  2. Divergence (if retained) with DJI index - can only do two things, sync syncing it up or outright bearish - but no flat closing
  3. And you are right 8890 is the level I am also banking on but not on NF, on Spot

travi

Xray bhai was in so much anxiety bcos he didn't trade for 3 days so he missed VA/PoC today :D

Good bounce on BNF, TSL stopped out & MPain is 800 which is after a long time above the spot and 700 OI is a strong bullish bias.

chop-chop :p