Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
On NF, 3 mins TF, whoever shorted (Intra) after 2:30 pm - are "Shorts in the Hole" - IMHO, time will tell, if I am James Bond or an A$$hole. Don't listen to me, just do whatever you are doing btw.

Tuna

On NF, 3 mins TF, whoever shorted (Intra) after 2:30 pm - are "Shorts in the Hole" - IMHO, time will tell, if I am James Bond or an A$$hole. Don't listen to me, just do whatever you are doing btw.
James Bond --> Chundan Halwai.

Positional Trade (expiry day) Multilot closed with -40 pips Loss.

Intra 1 - Already +22 (Multilot)

Intra 2 - 5 pips loss.

Bulll$hit day. But followed my systems, no regret. Losing today to trade tomorrow. Afterall Haarke Jitnewalo ko Chundan Halwai kahte hain. :thumb:

Tuna

BTW, someone hand me over 1 liter petrol plz. Want to sprinkle that on the last Psy ops on (Trade Defence system) on the BTS thread I posted and burn it down. What's the point of having something if I fail to follow my own plan.

"Tuna is a Moron", aarm Chundan Halwai.

Sorry folks for spoiling the thread. Wanted get scolded in public view. Just did the favour to myself. Not because of the intra, but because of the high risk positional trade, was absolutely avoidable.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
BTW, someone hand me over 1 liter petrol plz. Want to sprinkle that on the last Psy ops on (Trade Defence system) on the BTS thread I posted and burn it down. What's the point of having something if I fail to follow my own plan.

Sorry folks for spoiling the thread. Wanted get scolded in public view. Just did the favour to myself. Not because of the intra, but because of the high risk positional trade, was absolutely avoidable.
You pls decide, u want discipline to follow ur system or u want to be correct 100% of the time.
IMO since u had discipline to take the high risk trade, thats awesome. :clap:
but u want to focus on the outcome whch resulted in loss, 40 pips, not 100 pips which u registered in ur journal..
U saved 60 pips bcos NF didn crack violently. :D

Be Happy, and focus for next high risk trade. :thumb:

Tuna

Thanks Vijay Bro for the Solace. yes, actually, that's (saving of 60 pips with due to blessing of Dow mata) definitely a silver lining. Uday Bro also thinking loud just while back - " Control Uday !! Control !! " :rofl:

BTW this was my first 'D' grade positional trade on my journal this year (as per Journal weightage, just checked) . There were 2 'C's though, rest all were Adult, I mean 'A' grade trades. Let's hope I don't get a 'F' this year. Last year there were few.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Tuna bhai !!! just follow you game plan thats it !!! i had my war drill yesterday due to added point of OBV

reposting it once gain !!!

War Drill

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat..Sun Tzu

Ans:Strategy is MP for intra..D and S with MP for swing ..RF for positional..OBV tactic..no need for swing/positional.. in intra in case of clash only MP holds

Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.-Lord sri krishna

Ans: Just enter trade with calmness, hold it gently, be silent watch the game of action,stop at two trades have a self-restraint..purity is nothing but end result for your deeds you should accept…so go with this mind game

One who defends everything ,defends nothing-Frederick (II):

Aggressive strategy not possible as I’m not player ,but follower of the flow

Does this means I must be Defensive ??

Ans: Defensive method will ruine your account, I must adopt defensive offensive stategy I’e .,when in no play area be silent, be offensive in Profiler Strength Area which is nothing but the trend area the 20 % market –which consists of is va gaps ,PDH and PDL breaks,aggressive higher developing weekly va’s, this is the only area’s where adds will work ,It this aggressive area where low esteem traders, weak hands give up

TraderRavi

low risk profile

no need to feel sorry , we have already spoiled this thread :rofl:
Trading is a lonely business and we have every right to let out emotions/frustrations of not following plan , indiscipline or any other bad things we had done :D:D

Tuna

Tuna bhai !!! just follow you game plan thats it !!! i had my war drill yesterday due to added point of OBV

reposting it once gain !!!
Aiyoo Rama. XRAY ji, aap Lord Krishna ko bhi trading pe leke aa gaye. Aab to is mahabahart main Ops Bro bhi kuch ukhad nahi payega. Just kidding. The note you prepared is nice. Now its all about execution.

XRAY27

Aiyoo Rama. XRAY ji, aap Lord Krishna ko bhi trading pe leke aa gaye. Aab to is mahabahart main Ops Bro bhi kuch ukhad nahi payega. Just kidding. The note you prepared is nice. Now its all about execution.
Tuna ji...just to prevent my self from Blinder, plunder,surrender ..