Dhan's Gift Pack to Traders!

newtrader101

Friends Dhan has stayed a new precedent by gifting it's subscribers with a Super trader pack. (I didn't know that I was one! :))
Need to check the criteria for super traders.
It contains a trading journal, motivational stickers, and trader cards, with their qr codes.
I found the journal most useful.

IMG-20240714-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240714-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20240714-WA0008.jpg

Thank you Dhan!

Btw one grouse I had with Dhan was that their web site was not scrolling. Yesterday I found this issue was with Chrome. In MS Edge it is scrolling.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mishra_86

Friends Dhan has stayed a new precedent by gifting it's subscribers with a Super trader pack. (I didn't know that I was one! :))
It contains a trading journal, motivational stickers, and trader cards, with their qr codes.

View attachment 51210

View attachment 51211 View attachment 51211

Thank you Dhan!

Btw one grouse I had with Dhan was that their web site was not scrolling. Yesterday I found this issue was with Chrome. In MS Edge it is scrolling.
What's the purpose of this?

View attachment 51210

Thank you Dhan!

Waah...kya gift hai

View attachment 51210

Thank you Dhan!

wow marketing startegy at it's peak