Did You Make Profits Today? (Void of Course Moon and Trading)

newtrader101

Astrology says that transactions during void of Course Moon timings will not be successful, in most cases (80%).
Today was VOC Moon till 1:45 pm. VOC is the time when Moon doesn't make any aspect before going into the next sign.

Out of curiosity, I'd like to know if you had successful trades today before 1:45 pm.
It was a loss day for me.

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

There is an issue with uploading a file, but I trade the NQ. I entered a short on Friday at 10:10am and got out at 10.45am. My chart would have shown the strong resistance price was under, and then the strong move from the mean, which is where I exited. Entry and exit was 19864 and 19710 for a gain of 154 points; 3080 USD per lot. Trading is not hard if you keep it that simple. I made 5 other trades on Friday, similar to that one.

newtrader101

There is an issue with uploading a file, but I trade the NQ. I entered a short on Friday at 10:10am and got out at 10.45am. My chart would have shown the strong resistance price was under, and then the strong move from the mean, which is where I exited. Entry and exit was 19864 and 19710 for a gain of 154 points; 3080 USD per lot. Trading is not hard if you keep it that simple. I made 5 other trades on Friday, similar to that one.
So you had successful trades on Friday 19/7/24. Thanks for responding.

However, 10:10 am US time would have been around 8:10 pm IST (India). VOC was over at 1:45 pm IST.

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

So you had successful trades on Friday 19/7/24. Thanks for responding.

However, 10:10 am US time would have been around 8:10 pm IST (India). VOC was over at 1:45 pm IST.
You're right, but we all have to choose the best time we feel is right to trade. if I lived in India, my trading day would start at 6:30pm and end around midnight.