Do you trade every single day?

It has become my disease that I can’t stay comfortable without opening even a single trade every single day.
I try to follow only the trading plan. The statistics of active speculation do not change and are not reassuring. According to various estimates, 80-95% lose money. Try to make only valid entries

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
I try to follow only the trading plan. The statistics of active speculation do not change and are not reassuring. According to various estimates, 80-95% lose money. Try to make only valid entries
Making only valid entries can help avoid unnecessary losses and improve overall trading success. It's all about discipline and smart decisions!

No, I do not trade every single day, just looking my analysis to meet with own criteria and aim to gain a higher chance of winning, and always trade with a risk management plan

No, I do not trade every single day, just looking my analysis to meet with own criteria and aim to gain a higher chance of winning, and always trade with a risk management plan
Everyday you can trade, for example, if there is a signal of a trading strategy. Another thing is that a trader wants to trade every day to be in the market. It is important to trade when there are conditions for this