EOD Data to Amibroker

amitrandive

Dear All

Is there any free resource/software which can load only EOD data to Amibroker from NSE or any such other site?

Thanks in advance for all help.

sunbim31

Amit

You can do it free downloading Bhav Copy from NSE india every day.
You need the eod database on which to update.
PM me, I can share the eod database since inception to latest , how to make daily data from nseinda bhavcopy and convert into amibroker by a format file.

Sunando

PS : If you need all eod/intraday/ieod data end of day in your mailbox ( whatever, Nse BSE FUT Options Mcx etc etc)
you can call Soumya 9062774435, I think he has shared the eod database since inception free in TJ / Indi , just check that.

VJAY

Dear amit,
Google datadownloader...a smallutility ..we can use it for download bhavcopy from nse and it convert text file to suit for ami..you can use this data using import wizard in ami....am using it

amitrandive

Amit

You can do it free downloading Bhav Copy from NSE india every day.
You need the eod database on which to update.
PM me, I can share the eod database since inception to latest , how to make daily data from nseinda bhavcopy and convert into amibroker by a format file.

Sunando

PS : If you need all eod/intraday/ieod data end of day in your mailbox ( whatever, Nse BSE FUT Options Mcx etc etc)
you can call Soumya 9062774435, I think he has shared the eod database since inception free in TJ / Indi , just check that.
Thanks sunbim31

Will check this out and let you know if I am facing any issues.
:clapping:

amitrandive

Dear amit,
Google datadownloader...a smallutility ..we can use it for download bhavcopy from nse and it convert text file to suit for ami..you can use this data using import wizard in ami....am using it
Thanks Vjay
Will try to configure once I find it and post any issues here if facing.
:clapping: