gained knowledge

First of all my thanks to traderji and all the members who posted their valuable lessions and good suggestions.after reading the posts for several weeks i gained very good knowledge about forex market and how to participate in the market. now iam doing demo trading .after some weeks of demo practice i have a thought of entering in real market. is any one doing gold and silver? which is good ? metals or currency? who is very good broker having Mt4 platform? Pl. guide me fellow members .i am a small investor.

pipshower

First of all my thanks to traderji and all the members who posted their valuable lessions and good suggestions.after reading the posts for several weeks i gained very good knowledge about forex market and how to participate in the market. now iam doing demo trading .after some weeks of demo practice i have a thought of entering in real market. is any one doing gold and silver? which is good ? metals or currency? who is very good broker having Mt4 platform? Pl. guide me fellow members .i am a small investor.
All brokers offering currencies also provide gold and silver.
Try fxpro, oanda, ibfx, fxdd etc..All of them offer both currencies as well as metals like gold and silver

Hope this helps.