how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

All trades were taken last week..
squared today in afternoon
cong for perfect deals
entry time perfect!!!
exit time also perfect!!!
decesion of gold/silver of not to trade also perfect,due to high voletility which shows confusion ,in the minds of smart money at international leval,wheather to go long or short
expect natural gas ,all your decision were perfect, in natural gas also u are not at fault.but this loss is due to manipulation by smart money,it is always better to avoid this counter,i once again cong you for extra ordinary achievement !!!!

sumeetsj

cong for perfect deals
entry time perfect!!!
exit time also perfect!!!
decesion of gold/silver of not to trade also perfect,due to high voletility which shows confusion ,in the minds of smart money at international leval,wheather to go long or short
expect natural gas ,all your decision were perfect, in natural gas also u are not at fault.but this loss is due to manipulation by smart money,it is always better to avoid this counter,i once again cong you for extra ordinary achievement !!!!

Actually i had taken positions based on hourly and higher charts,
also in most the opening was weak last week.
Trying to study Crude now, as it has given amazing movements.
If we are able to study its behavior properly then it will be great..
for the first time i have taken such huge position in commodity

actually i had taken positions based on hourly and higher charts,
also in most the opening was weak last week.
Trying to study crude now, as it has given amazing movements.
If we are able to study its behavior properly then it will be great..
For the first time i have taken such huge position in commodity
you have catched the opportunity at perfect time!!!

gold down 500+ points and
silver down 1200+ points

all this from a perfectly long looking and a positive market !!

Due to this type of volatility i was staying away from both,
have been shouting since past week about it..
Hope everyone was cautious
your decision ,to stay away from gold and silver, at present is 100% perfect !!!!!

Klewtar

Gold fell some time ago when 1,900 USD/oz level was reached and fell again when 1,920 USD/oz was reached today.

Seems that one has to watch out when gold reaches the 1,940 or 1,950 USD/Oz.

Gold seems to be now at yesterday's pricing which is a very good recovery considering how much it dropped today.

gold fell some time ago when 1,900 usd/oz level was reached and fell again when 1,920 usd/oz was reached today.

Seems that one has to watch out when gold reaches the 1,940 or 1,950 usd/oz.

Gold seems to be now at yesterday's pricing which is a very good recovery considering how much it dropped today.
gold and silver were long since last one week
but it looks silver has already gone short today
and before to day closing, gold will also go short
this is just my view,tommorow movement will confirm it

Klewtar

gold and silver were long since last one week
but it looks silver has already gone short today
and before to day closing, gold will also go short
this is just my view,tommorow movement will confirm it
I posted my last post too soon, Gold dropped again at 20:30. I squared off my last position in gold when the price went negative at 12:00 (when there are a few days of weakness in gold, the first day of weakness has gold decreasing in price after 12:00 instead of increasing in price at 12:00 on the MCX.) I gambled a bit and tried to short sell a gold guinea after 13:30 but gold temporarily recovered, I lost nerve and I squared off.

I'm short on lead with a target of Rs ~100 based on the previous lows of August 8/9. Copper's long term weakness seems to be leading to lower prices on Lead and Zinc.

Edit:
In the short term, Lead tends to follow Zinc and while Zinc may have been showing strength since 11:30 today, it hasn't gained that much and Lead has kept it's momentum of going downwards since 12:30 instead of a drastic increase in price by 20:30.

Last edited:

Klewtar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.