How to start learn technical analysis

HI everybody,

I am new to traderji.com, and I found this side very interesting and informative.

I am very much keen to learn TA and I am only beginner, not know anything about technical analysis. SO I kindly request you all please help me, how can I learn TA.

Someone told me to learn Metastock. I mange metasstock software version 10.1, and installed the same after that I am blank. Dnt know what to do. Please guide me in learning TA. I would be very grateful to you all.

Thanks and regards

Sandeep

Capricorn

HI everybody,

I am new to traderji.com, and I found this side very interesting and informative.

I am very much keen to learn TA and I am only beginner, not know anything about technical analysis. SO I kindly request you all please help me, how can I learn TA.

Someone told me to learn Metastock. I mange metasstock software version 10.1, and installed the same after that I am blank. Dnt know what to do. Please guide me in learning TA. I would be very grateful to you all.

Thanks and regards

Sandeep
Try "Technical analysis of stock trends" By Edwards and Magee.
If you can master that you can consider yourself a certified analyst. Then begins the long journey to becoming a trader:lol:. Welcome to the club.

rohangawale

Read saints thread - Teach a man to fish and.....

Dear Aswini, Capricorn, Rohan and ace trader,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Could u pls suggest me if any particular webiste or thread to learn particularly Metastock.

Thanks

Sandeep