Is market pattern changing?

Market patterns can change due to shifts in economic conditions, geopolitical events, or changes in investor sentiment. Adaptability and staying informed are crucial for traders to recognize and adjust to evolving market patterns, ensuring effective decision-making in varying market environments.

stoch

If you compare today’s market with 2 years ago, do you find any major change? If yes, what’s that?
While fundamental market patterns like Head and Shoulders, Double Tops, and Triangles remain relevant over time, their effectiveness can vary due to changes in market dynamics, technological advancements, and the increased presence of algorithmic trading. It’s essential to adapt to these changes by continuously refining strategies and incorporating new tools and techniques.

The world has changed, many wars have begun and the market clearly reacts to all of this. Two of the most important straights in the seas and oceans are being blocked right now and global shipping is under threat, this will be the big effect of this year too, for the energy sector more than anything else. This is an example.

The forex market is always changing, even in a matter of seconds, sometimes price changes can jump with gaps due to external factors that drive movements. If we focus on important high-impact news, it often causes sudden pattern changes.

I don’t notice any changes, the market still depends on the geopolitical situation in the world, on politicians and statements by representatives of central banks
I'd say the only big change was the replacement of cryptocurrency with Gold as an asset to hedge against inflation and uncertain economies.

Yes, today's market shows increased volatility and a shift towards technology and green energy sectors compared to two years ago, driven by global economic changes and advancements in these fields.

I'd say the only big change was the replacement of cryptocurrency with Gold as an asset to hedge against inflation and uncertain economies.
Gold has always been an asset to hedge against inflation and uncertain economies, but in the last year it has responded more actively to events in the world