Making a living trading Copper

praveen taneja

You mean commodity is better because of no FIIs. Can you please explain what are the other benefits of commodity trading.

Thanks for your time in answering.
Bro international mkts cant be manupulated as Govts central banks and big players involve and some tatpunjiye like me also there so easy to make or lose money :thumb::clap::lol::p:D

praveen taneja

In copper today at 11:39AM, Price made some rapid up/down spikes. Why does those kind of spikes happens?
Bro it happens every where in all trades today many data to come so this spike is due to big event smart players changing tactics to confuse traders like us:)

so better if u want to play these commodities play for small tgt and till EU problem solve copper is best to play that too short on rally style:):thumb:

soft_trader

Bro it happens every where in all trades today many data to come so this spike is due to big event smart players changing tactics to confuse traders like us:)

so better if u want to play these commodities play for small tgt and till EU problem solve copper is best to play that too short on rally style:):thumb:
But this sudden spikes can trigger out stop-losses, isn't it? If that is so, then where is commodity safer than equity.

And regarding EU problem, it looks like it's a list of never ending problems.:mad:

I am asking just as a novice. Plz, don't get irritated with my silly questions.

Lambuking

But this sudden spikes can trigger out stop-losses, isn't it? If that is so, then where is commodity safer than equity.

And regarding EU problem, it looks like it's a list of never ending problems.:mad:

I am asking just as a novice. Plz, don't get irritated with my silly questions.
Sudden spikes are always going to be there and there is no way you can plan for them unless you are big enough to cause them ... also they won't always go against you ... at best it is an even distribution .. though you don't tend to remember the one's that went for you ....