Making a living trading Copper

Lambuking

off topic:
@Lambuking.. just a few questions..

1) From where u get the rt data feed for mcx,.. is it from fx central or any other broker.. what are the monthly charges?

2) What time frame u adopt.. in ur trades? While taking entries do u consult higher tf..than the one that you use or you simply stick to the one you use..

3) Could you pls post some of the charts .. the trades that you took..for easy understanding of us..

Thanks and regards
Saivenkat

@Lambuking.. just a few questions..

1) From where u get the rt data feed for mcx,.. is it from fx central or any other broker.. what are the monthly charges?
I am using fxcentral with MCX/NSE feed ... It costs you 3000 rs/month.

2) What time frame u adopt.. in ur trades? While taking entries do u consult higher tf..than the one that you use or you simply stick to the one you use..
I don't use time frames .... I use something called Renko which is purely Price based ... You can google it up ....

3) Could you pls post some of the charts .. the trades that you took..for easy understanding of us..
I will try to .. but if you see the structure of Renko charts you will easily understand .... I Simply take it on change of direction ... Renko does whiplash a lot ... but it is better if you stick with it in my opinion ....

praveen taneja

usd/inr gapped down .. but is moving upwards now and the copper prices are also slightly firm ... if the trend continues .. u should get a better price to exit
are you short or waiting to short????

chinese bright copper scrap is down 4.1% spot down 1.25% we are only .35% down even usd/inr alsoo down looks good distribution at this level :)

Lambuking

are you short or waiting to short????

chinese bright copper scrap is down 4.1% spot down 1.25% we are only .35% down even usd/inr alsoo down looks good distribution at this level :)
I am short from 428.45 ... Same levels as mentioned earlier .... International markets are more or less stable .... USD/INR is jumping .... It's what is holding MCX Copper up most probably .....