Metatrader

renu daga

HI
members,,,

i have started this new thread,,,METATRADER...while surfing i had come to this charting software ,,,and ,severla of its indicators,,,
does anyone has any pinch of idea of it ,,,then help required ,,,,
first of al how can teh metatsock file s,,,be helpful to read in metatrader...
though in indai ,,we have ,,hardly nay user of this software,,,,still ,,hope,,,if anyone has any idea>>

renu

Hello,

It is a highly popular software among forex traders. It is also very good. Unfortunately you cannot use it with other data sources other than the forex broker you are registered with. It uses CSV format.

Regards
Saji

renu daga

hi
thanks lot sir for ur reply....
i wnat to kow how can the indicators...of it be used in metastock,,,, the language of it ,,can be converted to it..
if possible,,,then pls let me know how,,,

renu

Hello,

Only way i know is to decipher MT4 code language and convert the code to MS code. Not an easy task. May be you can look out for a professional programmer who knows both code languages so that conversion can be done. Metatrader is unique to itself. It is in a class of its own for simplicity, popularity and usefulness.

Rather than converting codes look out for a way to get NSE or BSE data into Metatrader. Till now i haven't succeded. May be some of the guys who provide data convertors can help you. let me know if you find a way.

Regards

Saji

Hi

Even i use the same software and i have been trying to get real time data feeds for nse/bse into metatrader tilll now i have not been successful but i guess it can be done . The solution is we can go into tools and change the server and publisher and it will automatically download the real time feeds from the webbsite, but i dont have anyone to do it for me . You can try, if you know anyone who can provide real time feeds for nse/bse.

chintan786

hi all, I hve Metatrder but don't know how to upload Eod in it.. help plz

Last edited:
FxDialogue.com provides best tools for Metatrader Fx users

FxDialogue.com provides tools for Metatrader Fx users to build trading strategies using inbuilt advanced functions in Microsoft Excel application in a very effective manner; and saving their time from performing complex queries in MQL4 Language. FxDialogue.com has introduced in the market, a much simpler & faster way to Work on MetaTrader4 Trading platform for Forex, CFDs and Futures traders. There are lots of products you can find at www.fxdialogue.com and their features saves ur lots of time.

kkeskar92

I have been using metatrader4 for forex trading. Some 5 months back I came to know about fxcentral charts who provide intraday tick by tick data for MT4
for 300 NSE stocks.

You can get the MT4 for NSE here.

They charge about Rs 1500 for monthly data provision. I am a regular subscriber to this servics and not an affiliate.

I am very happy with the data since I can use any of various TA systems for MT4 for NSE stocks.

See the pic here.