New broker in town-fortunetfs

TFS

-TRADE ON PER TRADE BASIS IN NSE @ RS.20 PER TRADE.

And also trade with unlimited exposure in MCX.
ITS AWESOME PLEASE TRY THEM.

PERSON NO.IS-9953010620

I got the account open in both the segment,its a better substitute of PER TRADE BROKER.

POSTED FOR GENERAL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Raju

-TRADE ON PER TRADE BASIS IN NSE @ RS.20 PER TRADE.

And also trade with unlimited exposure in MCX.
ITS AWESOME PLEASE TRY THEM.

PERSON NO.IS-9953010620

I got the account open in both the segment,its a better substitute of PER TRADE BROKER.

POSTED FOR GENERAL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE
Are the below details correctly matching ?

Company name : Future Vision Wealth Advisory
Contact Person : Mr. Karan Gill
Telephone : +(91)-(11)-41422424
Mobile / Cell Phone : +(91)-9953010620
Address : No. 409, Sant Nagar, East Of Kailash, New Delhi - 110 065, Delhi, India

Raju

dear raju, its worthable broker?
I tried searching but haven't got yet....
Out of the 415 list of brokers having IBT (Internet Based Trading) I did not find their name nor was I able to find their website on NSE site.

Once I get website I normally try and search for details of the broker
  • Terminals
  • Sub Brokers
  • No.of Employees
  • Number of Branches
  • City

If we get details then I try and search for Complaints (Important Thing)

So I personally would like to avoid investing time in their search.If you find more details please share ...

Regards,
Raju

TFS

Thats not the true name of the company its FORTUNE,rather than searching the no. you should have asked me the name of the company.Now search the company on nse.

I tried searching but haven't got yet....
Out of the 415 list of brokers having IBT (Internet Based Trading) I did not find their name nor was I able to find their website on NSE site.

Once I get website I normally try and search for details of the broker
  • Terminals
  • Sub Brokers
  • No.of Employees
  • Number of Branches
  • City

If we get details then I try and search for Complaints (Important Thing)

So I personally would like to avoid investing time in their search.If you find more details please share ...

Regards,
Raju
Raju bhai aap jasoos bhi hai :D any ways good point we should all know where our money is i doubt each and every one of the discount brokers until proven otherwise
Also check compliants against brokers

Last edited:
Thats not the true name of the company its FORTUNE,rather than searching the no. you should have asked me the name of the company.Now search the company on nse.
TSF JEE my first question do they provide margin as i do hedging with options i mean margin against blue chip stocks in my portfolio as mera kaam bina margin ke nahin hota

TFS

MCX EXPOSURE UNLIMITED MEANS-NO LIMIT FOR INTRADAY,Eg:I have 50 k in my account i can buy more than 20 lots of crude,but condition is when my margin falls to 5000,position will be cut.

Yes they give hedging exposure but on case to case basis,client profile should be solid.

Raju

Thanks for providing the name of your company.If you could have provided it in the title or first post of your thread it could have saved my time.Anyways I found two companies with Fortune word in them .

• FORTUNE WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO.(I)PVT LTD ( Member code - 12038)
  • FORTUNE EQUITY BROKERS (INDIA) LIMITED (Member code - 6538)

IF it not one of the above please provide us more details ..
like website name/headoffice address/member code ..

Also what is TFS ?

Thanks,
Raju

Last edited:

TFS

i am using their service for past more than 4 months and i don't feel cheated.There is always two side of the story.