Plastiblends - Bonus in FY11 - Talked Target Rs. 320-350

maheshi

Heard from the market - Plastiblends India Ltd. [ BSE - 523648 ; NSE -
PLASIBLEN ] likely to announce liberal bonus in FY11 following the
footsteps of its parent company Kabra Extrusions. Strong Accumulation
is experienced since last few days in the counter and market players
are betting on a target of Rs. 320-350 in the medium term.

Strong balance sheet coupled with healthy financials posted since last
10 years and a robust Q1FY11 results posted by the company give
support to the talked about target price. With expected FY11 topline
of Rs. 270 cr. and FY11E EPS of Rs. 28.70, the stock currently trades
at a forward P/E multiple of just 6.5 which is very low for a company
with a Rs. 75 cr. reserve and a book value of Rs. 126.

Plastiblends commands a 'Safe Buy' status till the price of Rs. 240
with a target price of Rs. 320-350.

Rgds.
Mahesh

maheshi

Heard from the market - Plastiblends India Ltd. [ BSE - 523648 ; NSE -
PLASIBLEN ] likely to announce liberal bonus in FY11 following the
footsteps of its parent company Kabra Extrusions. Strong Accumulation
is experienced since last few days in the counter and market players
are betting on a target of Rs. 320-350 in the medium term.

Strong balance sheet coupled with healthy financials posted since last
10 years and a robust Q1FY11 results posted by the company give
support to the talked about target price. With expected FY11 topline
of Rs. 270 cr. and FY11E EPS of Rs. 28.70, the stock currently trades
at a forward P/E multiple of just 6.5 which is very low for a company
with a Rs. 75 cr. reserve and a book value of Rs. 126.

Plastiblends commands a 'Safe Buy' status till the price of Rs. 240
with a target price of Rs. 320-350.

Rgds.
Mahesh

bunny

Strong Accumulation is experienced since last few days in the counter
NSE symbol - PLASTIBLEN

The chart does not suggest this.

During the last few days of July, you can see huge volumes on up days after which the stock has been hit. These are signs of professional selling.

Similarly, the volume is high since the last two days. What is worse, that today's volume is almost double of yesterday's volume and the spread is half of yesterdays. Surely, some big guy is selling the stock and enticing gullible traders to buy.

Also, the stock has never traded over 1 lac shares in a day.

It seems to me as some pump and dump scheme.

PS: The accumulator never tells anyone which stock they are accumulating.

maheshi

I am not a technical expert and a pure fundamental analyst. The way I see it in the screen is that today's volumes which you call double the previous day volumes were 70 % contributed by two block deals. Also, if I am right, technical analysis works on stocks which trade high in volumes and not in cases where the volumes have never reached above 1 lac shares. Such shares are called undiscovered stocks which trend as per technical analysis only after they have appreciated considerably.

The approach towards investment into risky assets like equity is not atall a shrewd approach if you need such money for critical purposes or in the medium term. However, one thing you need to understand that equity investment into well managed fundamentally sound companies multiplies your money over a 3-5 years period the way no other investmestment option multiplies. My approach is to invest in the companies that have grown consistently over a period of last many years amidst adverse conditions and are operating in a niche segment which itself is expected to register a double digit p.a. growth over the period of atleast next 5 years, that have scope of expansion in NPM and are professional managed.

Now, with rgds. to plastiblends, although still i am doing a deep analysis of the company but so far (70 % complete), this company :

(1) looks excellent on balance sheet front with low debt and high reserves.

(2) The segment in which it is operating viz., masterbatches, has shown a CAGR of 15 % since last 5 years and is expected to register a 10-15 % p.a. growth till 2015.

(3) It has high promoter holding of 56 + % and its parent company viz., kabra extrusions has recently announced bonus and has an egm on 26/08 for approval of the same.

(4) Plastiblends is a consistent high dividend paying company and has reported positive bottomline over the period of last 10 years.

(5) From just 92 cr. topline of FY05, it has attained a 210 cr. topline in FY10 with 60 cr. of that already achieved in Q1FY11.

(6) It is worthwhile to note here that 60 cr. topline is the highest qrtrly. topline figure attained by the company in its history of existence. This is the main attraction towards this company and only one another good qrtr. will compel its rerating on the bourses.

(7) Management has already given a guidance of 270 cr. topline figure for FY11 and the management has the track record of under-promising-and-over-delivering.

(8) A tiny equity capital of 6.49 cr. with 75 cr. reseves and Rs. 126 book value and a robust current FY11 make it a promising candidate for bonus as well as rerating.

(9) If we put conservative estiimates then Plastiblends is likely to achieve Rs. 28.70 EPS in FY11 with no equity dilution expected (for fund raising) over next 3 years.

(10) Even if you forget bonus and concentrate on just fundamentals then at a P/E of 6.6 and a dividend yield of 3.68 and a market-cap-to-sales of 0.45 Plastiblends is a safe buy and will remain a safe buy till the P/E of 8-8.5 xFY11E EPS which is the historical P/E band in which it is being traded.

The current market is such that you don't know whether it will go into medium-term correction or will reach new highs. Hence, you need to invest in such companies which are not going to go down substantially but are going to go up substantially on discovery. It is under-ownership factor and non-discovery factor that you need to bet on and this requires a lot of hard work. I advice on only those companies in which I have conviction and I put my own money into it. I do a thorough research and to put plastiblends call without detailed analysis was the reason of the fact that the stock is showing accumulation pattern since last many days and in case of any upward spike in price before my analysis gets complete I don't want my readers to loose out.

I still maintain that Riddhi Siddhi is the safest buy in current market followed by plastiblends. On simran farms i have already advised booking profits.

Rgds.
Mahesh

I am not a technical expert and a pure fundamental analyst. The way I see it in the screen is that today's volumes which you call double the previous day volumes were 70 % contributed by two block deals. Also, if I am right, technical analysis works on stocks which trade high in volumes and not in cases where the volumes have never reached above 1 lac shares. Such shares are called undiscovered stocks which trend as per technical analysis only after they have appreciated considerably.

The approach towards investment into risky assets like equity is not atall a shrewd approach if you need such money for critical purposes or in the medium term. However, one thing you need to understand that equity investment into well managed fundamentally sound companies multiplies your money over a 3-5 years period the way no other investmestment option multiplies. My approach is to invest in the companies that have grown consistently over a period of last many years amidst adverse conditions and are operating in a niche segment which itself is expected to register a double digit p.a. growth over the period of atleast next 5 years, that have scope of expansion in NPM and are professional managed.

Now, with rgds. to plastiblends, although still i am doing a deep analysis of the company but so far (70 % complete), this company :

(1) looks excellent on balance sheet front with low debt and high reserves.

(2) The segment in which it is operating viz., masterbatches, has shown a CAGR of 15 % since last 5 years and is expected to register a 10-15 % p.a. growth till 2015.

(3) It has high promoter holding of 56 + % and its parent company viz., kabra extrusions has recently announced bonus and has an egm on 26/08 for approval of the same.

(4) Plastiblends is a consistent high dividend paying company and has reported positive bottomline over the period of last 10 years.

(5) From just 92 cr. topline of FY05, it has attained a 210 cr. topline in FY10 with 60 cr. of that already achieved in Q1FY11.

(6) It is worthwhile to note here that 60 cr. topline is the highest qrtrly. topline figure attained by the company in its history of existence. This is the main attraction towards this company and only one another good qrtr. will compel its rerating on the bourses.

(7) Management has already given a guidance of 270 cr. topline figure for FY11 and the management has the track record of under-promising-and-over-delivering.

(8) A tiny equity capital of 6.49 cr. with 75 cr. reseves and Rs. 126 book value and a robust current FY11 make it a promising candidate for bonus as well as rerating.

(9) If we put conservative estiimates then Plastiblends is likely to achieve Rs. 28.70 EPS in FY11 with no equity dilution expected (for fund raising) over next 3 years.

(10) Even if you forget bonus and concentrate on just fundamentals then at a P/E of 6.6 and a dividend yield of 3.68 and a market-cap-to-sales of 0.45 Plastiblends is a safe buy and will remain a safe buy till the P/E of 8-8.5 xFY11E EPS which is the historical P/E band in which it is being traded.

The current market is such that you don't know whether it will go into medium-term correction or will reach new highs. Hence, you need to invest in such companies which are not going to go down substantially but are going to go up substantially on discovery. It is under-ownership factor and non-discovery factor that you need to bet on and this requires a lot of hard work. I advice on only those companies in which I have conviction and I put my own money into it. I do a thorough research and to put plastiblends call without detailed analysis was the reason of the fact that the stock is showing accumulation pattern since last many days and in case of any upward spike in price before my analysis gets complete I don't want my readers to loose out.

I still maintain that Riddhi Siddhi is the safest buy in current market followed by plastiblends. On simran farms i have already advised booking profits.

Rgds.
Mahesh
I have entered inti simran farms at 56 n 2000 shares delivery ...............Advise for 6 months holding...................???? what targets r sen ????

maheshi

You should have booked partial profits at Rs. 63-65 as you have enterd very late in the company. Poultry product prices have started drifting downwards and as of today the best play on poultry industry is Venkys. Simran was a compelling buy at the rate of Rs. 40-45 but at Rs. 60 it is a hold. Look for developments in poultry industry and exit your position on the first rally.

Rgds.
Mahesh

I have entered inti simran farms at 56 n 2000 shares delivery ...............Advise for 6 months holding...................???? what targets r sen ????