Portfolio management

Hi all,

I am looking for a good website or software which provides a comprehensive portfolio management service including generating historic price charts, earnings, trend graphs etc. I find that the ones available on ICICIDirect gives only as-of-now picture and no historic data. I dont require a full fledged trading software, or technical analysis.

Thanks
Buffy

I am already using rediff. However it shows no historical data, other than a 5 day graph. Also it doesnt show daily gain/loss for each stocks. It has a price comparison table based on the price at date of entry, which does not make any sense for existing stocks. And a hopelessly inaccurate "Broker Tips" section.

The whole screen just looks jazzy with some charts and pie diagrams. Nothng of real use. It would have been useful if it atleast tracked the historical price and postions for each stock for a longer period.

sar79

Dear all,
try moneycontrol.com. it is the best i have ever seen till date. No software required or updation required moreover it is web based u can access it from anywhere in the world. thats great. Even professionals like prakash gaba have confessed on tv about using it.:)

Thanks
Rahman

I am already using rediff. However it shows no historical data, other than a 5 day graph. Also it doesnt show daily gain/loss for each stocks. It has a price comparison table based on the price at date of entry, which does not make any sense for existing stocks. And a hopelessly inaccurate "Broker Tips" section.

The whole screen just looks jazzy with some charts and pie diagrams. Nothng of real use. It would have been useful if it atleast tracked the historical price and postions for each stock for a longer period.
Hi all,

I have just joined your group.
You can try ya-hoo Portfolio manager.
That seems good to me.

Thanks
Yeswanth