Software related quries- plz help

i m drowning in information, starved for knowledge

i dont know who said that, but that preety much sums up my situation. I m a bit confused as of now, but i m preety much clear with my requirement s as of now. Guys please help in out in getting the forllowing things ( or for that matter guide in getting)

1) a software that is capable of performing the charting aspect of analysis such as sma, ema, candlestick patterns, and other popular indicators.(free or other wise)
2) a brief guide explaining how to provide the concerned software with all the data feeds required for charting on a real time basis.

Guys please help me out with these requirement so that i can start my own small analysis.i m really looking forward to you people.

Thank you

hi hirensm
Fibotrader and fcharts are two free softwares I know, you can download them from 'net'
For Data feed if you need EOD data you can get for free from yahoo. For real time data you either have to subscribe(pay) to some data provider or get some utility(some are posted here in the intraday thread) to get the data from your trading plateform,
Happy analysing!
Manoj