Sorry Guys! But U Donn Have Sense Of Humour

Hi friends,

I am a fun loving guy. For kidding, yesterday I had posted a message. Instead making fun of that, U people taken that seriously. And now I have been banned by traderji. Thus I have compelled to changed to my id. Also my posts were deleted, i am watching.

Guys, Actually, I was absolutely new to this site. Came to know about this from a blog & joined. If I could have known that here all u people are of serious nature, I never had posted that things.

Sorry, but I request you guys to just read the message carefully, wat I said yesterday. Is that looking advertisement? Now a days anything can be paid in ANNA's? Or Advisory services @ 5 rupees can be practical? Instead of thinking all this u guys simply banned me. Also I request to check the url, it was mentioned. No such site is available nor will be.

Now just watch wat I posted yesterday:-

Hi friends,
Now a days getting querries now & then. I found Replying them very difficult for me every time.
So I have decided to to launch a website for advisory services @ resonable rates.
I am giving the details as below:-
name of the Company :

"TIPS @ PAANCH RUPAIYA BARAH ANNA"
CHARGES: 5 RUPIYA BARAH ANNA/ day.

In case of monthly & yearly subscription sunday & tradinding holidays will be discounted.
Watch the site for more details :
[email protected]
Hurry ! Register now. First 100 member will get tips for whole life free of cost.

Sorry, Neither I provide advisory services, nor having any plan in future. I do a service. Presently I am on leave, next week i will join my duty. Also I am an active trader but not the full timer.

However I will never post any tips here.

Gud luck guys
dev mookerji

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

Hi friends,

I am a fun loving guy. For kidding, yesterday I had posted a message. Instead making fun of that, U people taken that seriously. And now I have been banned by traderji. Thus I have compelled to changed to my id. Also my posts were deleted, i am watching.

Guys, Actually, I was absolutely new to this site. Came to know about this from a blog & joined. If I could have known that here all u people are of serious nature, I never had posted that things.

Sorry, but I request you guys to just read the message carefully, wat I said yesterday. Is that looking advertisement? Now a days anything can be paid in ANNA's? Or Advisory services @ 5 rupees can be practical? Instead of thinking all this u guys simply banned me. Also I request to check the url, it was mentioned. No such site is available nor will be.

Hi friends,
Now a days getting querries now & then. I found Replying them very difficult for me every time.
So I have decided to to launch a website for advisory services @ resonable rates.
name of the Company :

In case of monthly & yearly subscription sunday & tradinding holidays will be discounted.
[email protected]
Hurry ! Register now. First 100 member will get tips for whole life free of cost.

Sorry, Neither I provide advisory services, nor having any plan in future. I do a service. Presently I am on leave, next week i will join my duty. Also I am an active trader but not the full timer.

Gud luck guys
dev mookerji
MAKE SURE THAT THE MEMBERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN OTHERS.ITS ALL TRADERJI HERE.THE BREAKING OF RULES CAN MAKE YOU OUT.DON'T HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.

DEV,ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE BANNED BECAUSE OF THAT JOKE?

Hi Dev,

welcome back and pls dont post such threads in Equities section. Better keep them in general Chit chat section.

Thanks
Yes, posting that thread here was a mistake. I wanted to delete that. But it was 2 late. By early morning I found that traderji has already banned me.

:(

Dear Dev,

It's me, your admirer on your post - Swing Trading Tips.

When I posted about your profitable and wonderful forecast in this thread, you took it negatively and posted " I WILL NEVER POST IT HERE " and now see your thread is barred, for which I earnestly feel sad, bcoz, your predictions worked out so accurately (including this). Don't predict any thing negatively hereafter, all know your predictions come true.

You were upset I think, due to heavy work on short listing for this thread and were irritated for no rhyme or reason. We'll miss your thread, "S T T".

Give us your knowledge in some other form, for the benefit of everyone, pl.

with warm regards,
instaalert.

BYGOD THESE FORUM AUTHORITIES ARE DANGEROUS :eek:
WELL EVEN I TEND TO JOKE ALOT TO RAISE THE DEAD FORUM BORING ATMOSPHERE
ITS A DAMN GOOD FORUM BUT VERY SERIOUS AND BORING :(

PS:MODERATORS PLZ WARN ME BEFORE BANNING I WILL KEEP MUM :D

Traderji

Super Moderator
Hi friends,

Hi friends,
name of the Company :

[email protected]

Gud luck guys
dev mookerji
Posting in the Equities forum and then asking for "MONEY"! That is a clear violation of the forum rules. If you had wanted to joke then we have a separate forum for that.

Posting in the Equities forum and then asking for "MONEY"! That is a clear violation of the forum rules. If you had wanted to joke then we have a separate forum for that.
i am a very good and innocent member :(
plz warn me before banning :eek:

PS: I ALWAYS CRACK HARMLESS JOKES I KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE :D