Thought for the day

Blackhole

Once upon a time, there was a flock of doves that flew in search of food led by their king. One day, they had flown a long distance and were very tired. The dove king encouraged them to fly a little further. The smallest dove picked up speed and found some rice scattered beneath a banyan tree. So all the doves landed and began to eat.

Suddenly a net fell over them and they were all trapped. They saw a hunter approaching carrying a huge club. The doves desperately fluttered their wings trying to get out, but to no avail. The king had an idea. He advised all the doves to fly up together carrying the net with them. He said that there was strength in unity.

Each dove picked up a portion of the net and together they flew off carrying the net with them. The hunter looked up in astonishment. He tried to follow them, but they were flying high over hills and valleys. They flew to a hill near a city of temples where there lived a mouse who could help them. He was a faithful friend of the dove king.

When the mouse heard the loud noise of their approach, he went into hiding. The dove king gently called out to him and then the mouse was happy to see him. The dove king explained that they had been caught in a trap and needed the mouse’s help to gnaw at the net with his teeth and set them free.

The mouse agreed saying that he would set the king free first. The king insisted that he first free his subjects and the king last. The mouse understood the king’s feelings and complied with his wishes. He began to cut the net and one by one all the doves were freed including the dove king.

They all thanked the mouse and flew away together, united in their strength.

Moral: When you work together, you are stronger.

***** Childrens story Book

Blackhole

Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed the boy ahead of him had tripped and dropped all of the books he was carrying, along with two sweaters, a baseball bat, a glove and a small tape recorder.

Mark knelt down and helped the boy pick up the scattered articles. Since they were going the same way, he helped to carry part of the burden.

As they walked Mark discovered the boy’s name was Bill, that he loved video games, baseball and history, and that he was having lots of trouble with his other subjects and that he had just broken up with his girlfriend.

They arrived at Bill’s home first and Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch some television. The afternoon passed pleasantly with a few laughs and some shared small talk, then Mark went home. They continued to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both graduated from junior high school. They ended up in the same high school where they had brief contacts over the years. Finally the long awaited senior year came and three weeks before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.

Bill reminded him of the day years ago when they had first met.

“Did you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day?” asked Bill. “You see, I cleaned out my locker because I didn’t want to leave a mess for anyone else. I had stored away some of my mother’s sleeping pills and I was going home to commit suicide. But after we spent some time together talking and laughing, I realized that if I had killed myself, I would have missed that time and so many others that might follow. So you see, Mark, when you picked up those books that day, you did a lot more. You saved my life.”

niftyoption

Unemployment At Peak: Engineers Among 75,000 Applicants For 30 Peon Posts

Heavy Population...
:confused:

The worsening condition of employment has once again raised uncomfortable questions when 75,000 applications for the post of 30 peons in Directorate of Economics and Statistics of the Chattisgarh government compelled the authorities to cancel the exam scheduled on August 30.

An unexpected surge in the applications left the officials astounded who were ill-prepared to conduct the test for the Grade-D government post on the given day.

While talking to hindustantimes, Amitabh Panda, commissioner of the department, said that around 70,000 applications were received online and over 5,000 through the post.
Interestingly, the recruitment eligibility criterion was qualification up to Class V. However, “several engineers and post-graduates in arts and science also applied for the job”, said Panda.

He, however, said the decision about holding the examination would be taken after few months since necessary arrangements have to take place.
Commenting on the huge magnitude of existing unemployment, noted academician Jawahar Surisetti pressed on the need of awareness in other sectors at the high-school level.

Source :
http://thelogicalindian.com/news/un...ers-among-75000-applicants-for-30-peon-posts/

niftyoption

SAANKARI SHAKTHI PEETAM AT SRILANKA

ONE OF THE AUSTADASA(18) SHAKTHI PEETAM ....

:)

niftyoption

Life Of A Trader (Risk Management System including in our Trade System ) ....

:D