Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Todays Buy Levels

rajaram,

Attached both Charts of Axis Bk Fut 1 min ( where Set Up is Long since yesterday 13.47 Hrs) & Punj Loyd Fut 5 mins ( where Set Up is not favourable for a Long Trade),for your perusal.
Dont know whether both charts together (exceeding 100 kb,but it was attached) can be accessed,however plz inform will attach seperately.

Asish

N.B. As it is best to enter when 1st pane Green line is below Red & touching zero & without pre existing LOC or Lashman Rekha on the chart hence set up for Punj Loyd Fut is not so favourable,but who can predict Future except maybe God.

Last edited by a moderator:

winstonn

Hi asisda,

How are you! Merry Xmass.

elliot wave trading pattern has been set in BHEL.although Rajaram had pointed out it as a buy earlier, according to the set-up a buy signal was triggered yesterday.
The fresh targets for short-term are 3200 to 3400.

Take care,
Winston

U

uasish

Winstonn,

Merry Chirstmas.
Nice to see your posts,seen your RIL charts.Still remember your Tisco identification.

Asish

winstonn

Hi Asisda,

thanxs for your encouraging and warm words!
well, i have one query! where can i get the Relative strength Index ( stock Vs index or stock Vs sector , stock Vs stock ) Any free sites? or softwares?

waiting for your help!

Take care,
Winston

rajaram,

Attached both Charts of Axis Bk Fut 1 min ( where Set Up is Long since yesterday 13.47 Hrs) & Punj Loyd Fut 5 mins ( where Set Up is not favourable for a Long Trade),for your perusal.
Dont know whether both charts together (exceeding 100 kb,but it was attached) can be accessed,however plz inform will attach seperately.

Asish

N.B. As it is best to enter when 1st pane Green line is below Red & touching zero & without pre existing LOC or Lashman Rekha on the chart hence set up for Punj Loyd Fut is not so favourable,but who can predict Future except maybe God.
asish,

Thanks for the charts...
my logic for buying punj was simple .... it has always bounced from the 20 EMA for the last several months and within Capital goods stocks it has always given better bounces.. i noted during the week-end that it was resting around 20 EMA after a short term downtrend and had a long black day followed by doji day(marking reversal without confirmation) and yesterday i saw the pattern of a long white day ,confirming reversal, being played out around the close of the day ...hence bought it.(these days i dont wait for confirmation from EOD charts and buy at the fag end of the day so as to ensure accuracy of the pattern).
The other one Axis bank has been my pet for sometime (buying around 900-930 and selling around 1000 ) but this time it has an evolving rectangle pattern which when the resistance of 1000-1025 is taken out can take it upto 1100.
Also Asish i dont have sophisticated softwares which gives entry and exit signals hence play only in very few stocks and all i know in TA is drawing trendlines ,Candle sticks, identifying patterns and formations , using indicators like MACD , RSI and ADX . Apart from that i know how to interpret open interest data. All i have is a tech software provided by sharekhan which has limited features and another free one which allows me to draw trendlines on EOD charts ..... thats it! and thats why i focus on swing trades rather than intra-day trades .(i dont understand codes and dont know how to use metastock ... there is a lot i can learn from you and others)
And yes we are playing a high probability game and barring god no one can be accurate all the time.

All said since it has rallied on so many occasions in the past from 400-410 levels to 450 it represents a low-risk entry point with 406 as SL.. Today i have entared a long trade on this but iam fully aware that i have to exit no matter what if 400 is broken even on intra-day basis because the target once 400 is broken will be 350.
now banging myself for the nth time this year for pre-mature exit but so far this year has been good .....
wishing every one in this thread and traderji a happy trading year ahead...

U

uasish

rajaram,
Your post has kindeled a nostalgic fire in me,by now you may have noticed i reply
only to few specific posts.
I am of your school of thought & do not have any sophisticated s/w other than old
work horse Metastock (supposed to be pre-historic garbage by the Quant followers),
which do have lots of limitation & difficult to get desired output in times.
However it is difficult to change habits & at actual trading hrs feel extremely
uncomfortable without this old haggard tool.
There are many patterns which people actually trade & make a living out
of it ,world wide since long.The mother nature also follows pattern.You must be aware
that one of the respected emminent Geophysicst found a treasure of Earth Quake Datas
stored in an ancient 14th century religious shrine of Turkey & incidentally it survived
12 severe earthquakes.There they had recorded all relevant information before & after
the earthquakes.
The scientist accidentally stumbeled on this Huge Data bank & since then was stationed
there for 29 months at a streach ,retrived all those datas ,surveyed the place &
collected all type of info & samples.
Later when he came back to his work station at USA along with his team toiled 9 months
& was successful for being able to put the computer simmulation of the 'Stress &
pressure release' going on since ages few miles beneath the earth's crust.
Like this he & his team found a definite PATTERN Mother Earth is following on that very
region.This saved mankind of thousands of precious Life loss & resource loss,becoz
since then he was successful in predicting the location & timinig of the subsequent
4 earthquakes & another one is predicted at 149 kms south of Egypt on 2014.
Hence plz dont misunderstand ,there is always some Patterns but i dont have
that knowledge & data crunching ability to decipher that info embeded in our data bank.
Heard one from Delhi (who was handling few million $ funds a successful MTA with
brilliant track record in financial mkt) was trying to decipher this for 14 months
after quitting from his plumb job & was being able to do so.
I am dumb but not that dumb to deny that Patterns dont work but it is my incompetence
which is a hiderance.

Asish
N.B. I also have A.Get along with Metastock

Status
Not open for further replies.