Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

Re: Todays Buy Levels

hi asish/faltub, got 50 suntv @411.95 in cash, but unable to predict an exact stopl level. any specific stop loss level in your chart/s?

U

uasish

faltub,

Good that you could spot on few swings,mkt was conducive for longs to-day.

Asish

N.B. biyasac is an intraday trader himself.

U

uasish

faltub,

As there was 4-5 signals which was (+)ve & in Fut in smaller TF the Stop is also nearby hence now you need to back test this set up.If results are encouraging in different Bearish/Bullish phase then you will have to build up on this skeleton & again back test .Little bit optimisation & then forward test.You are in the 1st stage & my best wishes for your ensuing back breaking efforts.I am personally hopeful on your success.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:

biyasc

faltub,

Good that you could spot on few swings,mkt was conducive for longs to-day.

Asish

N.B. biyasac is an intraday trader himself.
asish, i am watching gitanjali jems intraday chart. huge buying came in last 30 mints. above 445 the stock may run up smoothly on monday. but again i m unable to predict an exact stoploss level (i have to spend lots of time for it). whats your view on this stock.

thanks,

U

uasish

asish, i am watching gitanjali jems intraday chart. huge buying came in last 30 mints. above 445 the stock may run up smoothly on monday. but again i m unable to predict an exact stoploss level (i have to spend lots of time for it). whats your view on this stock.

thanks,
The Stop is in the chart for your perusal.

U

uasish

asish,

had a look at HUL and RPL.... looks like a b/o in both
For RPL Fut 15 min ,the up-bias price inflexion point is in the chart.If by HUL you meant Hindunilvr Fut ,then in the 60 min the set up is yet not favourable for Long in 60 & 30 min chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.