Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx saint for the reply. I always hold gear shaft in my hand so that i can immediatly shift to reverse or forward situation.....according to market trend.The strength or impact of Simple Ideas always reflects in our account.:)

From your chart,think you were meaning rising wedge........which is bearish as far as longer term charts are concerned.Therefore playing only the very short time frame long.And if the fall does occur,well,then probably may turn out to be a yummy short.

Saint
Yes i mean rising wedge.....mistaken by me calling falling wedge.:)

Thanx saint for the reply. I always hold gear shaft in my hand so that i can immediatly shift to reverse or forward situation.....according to market trend.The strength or impact of Simple Ideas always reflects in our account.:)
Ah,great to hear that,Sillu.....all the best!

Saint

After Saint and Asish jethu my view on Sesagoa.........
but u have to tolerate!!:)
Dear friend this pattern(rising wedge) is exactly same that u have posted in January for nifity.....
Today will trade this stock with the market trend. ..long if market is green or short if falling.:).
Good to see u friend.:)

Saint check the chart of ZEEL i was traking this from some days......now I see immediate target of 290+......ur view on this plz.
hmmm,nice breakout.....yes on the target,I see what you are looking at......Would be even sweeter if it gives us a mild pullback intraday.....Probably would join you on the trade,but let's see how it opens.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.