Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Hello uasish ,
I am thankful to you for the chart .I have another query.As I mentioned in my earlier quote that I am very new I have many small queries ..
What Indicators to use ? (laxman R-is this laxman rekha-?..if u can guide me..
What is the "< NewInd " & the 3705 in brown ..how do we get this all in MS ?
Any special formula ..ofcourse if u want to share..Or if u can guide me where to find such good formulas books..I have so many ..but what to follow ..U AND SAINT would be the right persons to rely upon...
Thanking You,
Raju
These are proprietory codes,sorry cant share.

Hi Saint,

Have picked up 2500 shares of ISPAT @ 40 on 4th March 2008.

What are you views ?

1) Fundamentally
2) Technically
3) Realistically

Silly mistake or Sound investment - Advise

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideoshi

do we have same pattern on bajaj hindustan also ?

Regards
Satya
Nice on Bajaj Hind.....but like the Balrampur one better.But lot of factors can come in and destroy the pattern.....a gap down below support,etc.

Basically,it is in sideways consolidation ........ and there is money making opportunity either direction.Prematurely entering it and guessing the direction can be detrimental.......so it belongs to your Close Watch at best for now.

Saint

Saint,

Savanth wanted to know about the House warming.:)

Asish
Ah,sorry for miscommunication.......still at the process of finalising the land deal .......house warming probably a year from now,I guess..:)

For now,a rented house gotta do!

Saint

Satyen

Nice on Bajaj Hind.....but like the Balrampur one better.But lot of factors can come in and destroy the pattern.....a gap down below support,etc.

Basically,it is in sideways consolidation ........ and there is money making opportunity either direction.Prematurely entering it and guessing the direction can be detrimental.......so it belongs to your Close Watch at best for now.

Saint
Thank you saint watching it closely

Regards
Satya

Satyen

Hi Saint,

Have picked up 2500 shares of ISPAT @ 40 on 4th March 2008.

What are you views ?

1) Fundamentally
2) Technically
3) Realistically

Silly mistake or Sound investment - Advise

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideoshi
Hi Hideoshi
36.50 may be its support and today it also moving around this level
if it breaks this level then it may be a break down from a triangle pattern which is bearish its my veiw

lets wait for seniors comment

Regards
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.