Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Sunil,

Plz guide us with your studies.Yes we are enjoying becoz our entries are in profit but we are also aware that mkt can go down.

Asish

neomustdie,

This are what our maid-servants will not be able to identify.:D

Asish
on second thoughts ashish, do you have maid servant..?? i wont be surprise if i hear her pressing charges against you in near future... bad boy... he he :D:D

later half today was good.... done well by taking the worth risk by going long for rel energy intra day..... :)

indian market closely following the global market despite all the decoupling talks done by the govt... screw them...

(cant help swinging or investing at the movement... too much bloodbath... rather decided to day trade till the market is not bottoming out.... also markets tumbling for sure is too good an oppurtunity to miss)

hmm,some smart maid servant,Asish:)...... I seem to have found the efficient,hardworking but dolt types.....teaching trading is gonna be tough,.......although I do feel that my driver has what it takes for some basics at least.

Okay,before this thread disintegrates to discussion of drivers and maidservants....best to end here.:)

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.