Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
anujbhatia,

The attached Power Grid 60 mins has Trend Line points,which can work as Resistance & Support.
On the Upper pane you may find a Statistical inference drawn from the Database.Where the Last Red (1) is occurence of an expected Up-move,the Last but one Red (1) denotes the No of time it Failed to move Up in Past, inspite of giving an Up signal.
The total Up & Down signal in database is 10 times out of which Up signal was 5 times.
Hence till now the Failure rate is 1 in 5.

Asish

N.B. As Cash has more Data hence i used that than Future,hope you may derive the corresponding Future's Price.
thanks fr taking so much pain fr me, thnks once again

Re: Todays Buy Levels

Hi,
My association in this forum is about 15 months,yesterday 2 posts actually ignited me.Hence thought to demonstrate that Day Trading requires home work & is a serious proffession.Another post was that Nifty may touch 2k,these kind of "neysayer's opinions" at the broker's place had actually influenced my rational thinkings in my earlier trading day's,hence thought to demostrate only Buy calls.We all know from yesterday opening to today's opening Nifty came down by 189 points in this scenario,only Buy trades.All of my posts of today has a time stamp & those who has Intra Charts can verify each price at that moment of time & Nifty levels .All the time ,almost every day Mkt humbles me,i have high esteem for this forum,before posting plz dont make any casual remark,it may influence budding traders.How ever coming to my today's trading A/C ,say i had 30k exposure margin in cash & 1 lot in Fut.My Bajaj Hind of today's trade generated +118.00, Dabur + 123.75,ICICI +294.00 & HLL 1 lot +1750.00,assuming i had no brokerage,a total of +2285.75 on an Exposure of 30k in cash & 1 lot of HLL (Margin money 33150).In this 72 nos Bajaj Hind is taken delivery.
Asish
Havent you taught "You should overcome emotions?" - Good Work Uashish. Keep it up.

U

uasish

You have very rightly summed it up by refering from 1 of my early posts.
Is stuck up with only BUY here in this THREAD though these days out of 3-4 trades 3 are Sell.
The name of the thread says so.:)

U

uasish

Tata Power in a 10 min chart;the Low of 14th's 10.20am bar was 1100.00 ,
again on 17th's 10.00am bar's Low was 1100.00;todays 10.00 am bars Low was also 1108.00 .
Hence initiated a Long @ 1115.00 with 1099.00 SL .

Status
Not open for further replies.