Traderji Members International Musik Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanPickUp

watch n wake up..............
You and your friend are not welcome in this thread as long as you post the way you do. Behave and post only the name of the creator of the music or music video and nothing else, except Wikipedia.

If you think it is worth to post here when it has nothing to do with music, stay away from any political or what so ever statements you did in your last few post. :cool:

Other wise open your own thread and let this thread be as it is. :annoyed:

And by the way: Here we do not need any thanks button. No need for that. We only need good music links with no stupid comments.

Last edited:
You and your friend are not welcome in this thread as long as you post the way you do. Behave and post only the name of the creator of the music or music video and nothing else, except Wikipedia.

If you think it is worth to post here when it has nothing to do with music, stay away from any political or what so ever statements you did in your last few post. :cool:

Other wise open your own thread and let this thread be as it is. :annoyed:

And by the way: Here we do not need any thanks button. No need for that. We only need good music links with no stupid comments.
ok........u need medical attention...........so arrogant u are.........n I deleted..all of my post ..happy with ur thread.......

DanPickUp

d Please move on with the way you do. :clap:

The sound of Sir or Girl named Rajgreenpeace and who ever is around him or hear was absolutely fine.

I just not want the thread to be miss used for other things. Only music. So, if I was a bit harsh, then you can take this as an apology.

DanPickUp

Edit: I just got this link from Internet Fanboy: http://www.youtube.com/user/erosentertainment/videos?query=cocktail Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.