Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

docvijay4u

Profit Booking Is Always Confusing Rather Than Entry Or Exit :D I Think Roughly 40-50 Points Partial Profit Booking Is Good But If In Confusion Some How We Should Lock With Trailing S/L.

Let Me Know Your Opinion May Be When You'r Free.....

Thanks..:)

Doc.

again dilemma.

4 consecutive bearish bars. If next bar opens as bullish bar, what to do?

book partial profit? or just wait out for crossover?

Hey Doc..check Today's Nifty 5 mins TF chart..see the Big red bar at 12 PM pierced the lower BB..so it indicated reversal right? but in this case it didn't happen..Or was my interpretation of the charts is wrong?

docvijay4u

Dear Moto Piercing BB Doesn't Indicate Trend Reversal (Atleast Here We Don't Use It As Primary Indicator), Just Price Retrace Little Bit. It's A Quick Deal Never Stretch It Too Long, Quickly Grab Points As Prasad Said 'You Have To Be On Your Toes.' As You Can See Some Consolidation On Consequent 4 Bars In Row After Drop Down There You Should Close Position.

It Require Experience I Never Try It Except In My Forex Demo Account:D. For More In Depth Knowledge Please Visit Columbus Sir Thread On BB-

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands.html

Hey Doc..check Today's Nifty 5 mins TF chart..see the Big red bar at 12 PM pierced the lower BB..so it indicated reversal right? but in this case it didn't happen..Or was my interpretation of the charts is wrong?

docvijay4u

WRB's Always Kill The Profit Doesn't Matter On Which Side They Stand.:mad:

Do You Remember This Is Happened Before (DejaVu) I Think 2nd Day Of Our Discussion Here But At The End Trade Was Profitable Even with Initial Loss Of 40 Points. Let Us Hope The Best!!!:thumb:

Thanks.:)

add @ 3674.

at the open of the the bar after 4 bullish bars.

but following add rule.

prasadam

Yes I booked profit @ 3637 and bought again @ 3682 :(

Market is too much volatile. In this type of market I think we should decide upon some % of profit/loss against our capital.
Good.:clapping:

any rule for profit booking?

BTW, these three days, 13, 14 & 15 may markets will be more volatile, because of the exit polls etc., so, it is better to book profits at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.