Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

docvijay4u

Over All Profitable Day Few Quick Action Needed Though, Experience Counts In Such Situations. You Kept S/L At Entry Price Is Really Surprising.... I'm Still In Search Of Good S/L Method.....

Priyank What About Your Long Position, Hope You'r Out.

Thanks.:)

sold 1 lot @ 3709.

SL @ 3674 ( entry) hit for second lot.

breakeven day.

prasadam

Over All Profitable Day Few Quick Action Needed Though, Experience Counts In Such Situations. You Kept S/L At Entry Price Is Really Surprising.... I'm Still In Search Of Good S/L Method.....

Priyank What About Your Long Position, Hope You'r Out.

9 SMA @ 2.30 is around 3670. so, kept sl @ entry price which is nearby.

me too searching for a suitable stoploss method.

But, today's market shows the importance of stoploss level which should be other than the crossover point.

docvijay4u

1000% Agree. :thumb:

9 SMA @ 2.30 is around 3670. so, kept sl @ entry price which is nearby.

me too searching for a suitable stoploss method.

But, today's market shows the importance of stoploss level which should be other than the crossover point.

SavantGarde

Hi Prasad,

This The Precise Reason I Keep RELIANCE, ONGC & Others Which Have Huge Weightage On NF On The Watch.

Also, You Are Blending Flow With Crossover, Or Else You Would Have Been Out With Both Lots When You Exited Around 3709 & Probably Reversed Position At The Same Time, In My Opinion, Whatever Little I Know Of Flow Having Seen Some Charts, Doesn't Work Too Well On Volatile Days & Therefore, One Should Know When To Blend It & When Not To.

Would Like To See The Intraday Chart If Possible For You To Post It.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

prasadam

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi Doc,
I covered position @ 3708. Day was profitable but we have to work on some strategy for s/l level and profit booking levels in this type of volatile markets. I hope Savant will guide us on this.

Smiles:
Priyank

Status
Not open for further replies.