Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

docvijay4u

Umm... Not Really. Will Keep This In Mind.....

Thanks A Lot:)

dear doc.

off topic.

have you considered the tax implications of trading in cash segment?

intraday trading in cash market is treated as speculation and profits are taxed @ 30% flat.

whereas, the same in f&o segment is treated as business and normal tax rates and exemptions are applicable.

docvijay4u

Prasad What Is Your Opinion On New S/L. Was It Hitted Even Before Confirmation Came For CrossOver? Any Conflict? Can We Continue To Use It?

Second Thing I Noticed That Today More Damage Happened Due To Adding Position Especially In First Two Trades.

Anyway Tomorrow Is Another Day, If Something Makes Noise Again n Again We Can Try To Fix It.

Thanks.:)

nitu20

Good Morning friends,
I am very sorry for yesterday as my internet got down @ 12:30 and I was not able to join you guys after that. Thank god I got out of trade and covered my long at 3628 much earlier.:)
Still I am not getting confident about the system and covering my positions before the crossovers from last two days. in short term its turning profitable but I know in longterm its not good. Now will try to follow the system strictly.
As I read all the yesterdays post how you people calculated the stop loss should be last bar low - 18. From where you got this figure of 18 points.

will appreciate if someone will explain it in details with some examples.

Smiles:
Priyank

And Savant a very special thanks to you for your care and concern.

Last edited:

prasadam

Good Morning friends,
I am very sorry for yesterday as my internet got down @ 12:30 and I was not able to join you guys after that. Thank god I got out of trade and covered my long at 3628 much earlier.:)
Still I am not getting confident about the system and covering my positions before the crossovers from last two days. in short term its turning profitable but I know in longterm its not good. Now will try to follow the system strictly.
As I read all the yesterdays post how you people calculated the stop loss should be last bar low - 18. From where you got this figure of 18 points.

will appreciate if someone will explain it in details with some examples.

Smiles:
Priyank

And Savant a very special thanks to you for your care and concern.
hello priyank.

It is based on ATR.

refer to post No. 261 & 262.

BTW, you have got a valid point in geting out early. let us try to develop a system based on that. i.e., scaling out.

what do you say savant ji.?

prasadam

Prasad What Is Your Opinion On New S/L. Was It Hitted Even Before Confirmation Came For CrossOver? Any Conflict? Can We Continue To Use It?

Second Thing I Noticed That Today More Damage Happened Due To Adding Position Especially In First Two Trades.

Anyway Tomorrow Is Another Day, If Something Makes Noise Again n Again We Can Try To Fix It.

Thanks.:)
Ya doc.

the SL is fine. we can continue use it. but, the filter need to be fixed atleast once in a week, based on ATR.

regarding the damage because of adds, the adds, gave good profits earlier. is in't it?

But, let us try scaling out today. that is taking two positions at the begining and booking partial profit, let us say at high of the entry bar + ATR. , SL at previous bar - ATR.

prasad.

Status
Not open for further replies.