Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Prasad,

Will Work Something Out To Figure If The Day Is Going To Be Choppy Or Not.

Today, Second Half Session Will Exhibit Choppiness.....At The Moment We Are Exhibiting Because Of Good Global Cues.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

True.

but, how do I know whether the day will be trending day or choppy day.?
is there any way to predict it?:confused:

even today, which we are expecting to be a choppy day, may turn out to be trending day.

just my thoughts.

SavantGarde

Priyank,

The Rule Doesn't Apply To Third Bar, If A Few Bars Are Seen Piercing Consecutively, Then We Have To Go By Regular Chart Pattern Of Double Top Basically Formation Of 'M' Like Bars On The Upside & Similarly 'W' Like Formation For Bottom BB

A Topic That I Will Discuss On Another Occassion.

Anyways I Hope The Trade Works Out In Your Favour.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Had short @ 3647 as 3rd bar on 15 min TF(And alos on 5 min TF) was red after 2nd bar also pierced the upper BB. SL triggred @ 3657. Now no trade in hand. Waiting for the cross over.

Today should we trade on same 15 min TF or as Savant said in the morning on 10 min TF.

prasadam

Had short @ 3647 as 3rd bar on 15 min TF(And alos on 5 min TF) was red after 2nd bar also pierced the upper BB. SL triggred @ 3657. Now no trade in hand. Waiting for the cross over.

Today should we trade on same 15 min TF or as Savant said in the morning on 10 min TF.
priyank.

I have gone long at the begining of 3rd bar on 15 min.TF. after 2 consecutive bullish bars.

whereas, I think, you waited upto the completion of the 3rd bar,which turned out to be a bearish bar, and gone short at the begining of 4th bar. its ok.

but, I think you have placed your stoploss at opening bar high + 20. where as it should be previous bar high 10.30 bar high +20.

hope my understanding of your trades are correct.

BTW, I am still long, waiting for confirmation of bearish crossover on 15 TF.

docvijay4u

<deleted> Please See Next Post Accidently Duplicated....

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.