which one is best analysis software?

i know a person who can analysis and what he buy then price will up. he don't give me idea. he only say he use some software. How can i master like him?

He might be using something like "Tradestation". Using tradestation, one can create their own custom trading programs using the built-in "Easy Language" programming language. I used this back in the 1990's. Today however I write most of my trading programs in C++ and visual basic. You can do a lot with these languages. However, when writing your own custom programs in C++ or VB, you need to have a data supplier. Tradestation on the other hand provides the data for you. But with tradestation, you can not outright purchase the program anymore, rather you have to open up a brokerage account through Tradestation. When they made that rule that's when I actually stopped using their service. I have another brokerage firm i use. But some brokers do have some charting software too, which would come free when you open up your account. One that is very good in America is called
"Think or Swim". You can open up an account through Ameritrade in the U.S. and gain free access to Thinkorswim software. The thinkorswim software also has a capability to create custom indicators and custom charting.

Floyd