About the User Reputation System

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

You deserve it Alex....
all people close to you can see the hardwork & dedication you put in for your posts... not to forget about your unearthly timings of posts
and u have not only added on to your co-members' knowledge but also respected their style (and some times, adopted their style)

THANK YOU

PS: hope you get married soon.... atleast those 4am posts will stop... good for your health
thanks for the cute msg friend....
well....getting married late must read as 'postponing the days of adjustments in ur precious life' :D

praveen taneja

Seriously, guys (and not for lack of trying on my part). Where exactly is this 'Thanks button'? I've even switched browsers :(

- Sammy
Bro dont take much tension u will see it once u cross 50 post till then just write Thnx :lol:

p128

HI saziya124
I have done an research for u
probably is you asking how to increase or how people give a "Green color" mark to you for yours reputation

this is how !

when u see a post like below and u see a "red" triangle on right top ,next to it there's a scale somthings like that below ,

when people press this , then can give appreciation & comment to you ,

if is positive then u got 1 green reputiaon points which will mark on any of yours post , I guess hope will help u !

If u find information is useful pls give reputaion to me thks , lol !

I would like to know the exact location of the tool/button.
So far I know only how to thanka a person.

istyles

Thank you as I found out how to reply in this forum, and also how to get greens here.

Its good .....................

B. L

:clap::clapping::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.