Crude Oil Scalping Survival Challenge - 1

bashasm

No trade today too, missed all the big moves

hello sadhiq.

why not leg in 1 lot first and then
if you are right inverse pyramid it ..... 1,1,2,4
if you are wrong pyrmid it ..... 1, 3

its better to gain some more capital so you can muscle in with ... 1, 3, 8 when wrong.
Hi bro...

I didn't understand this... Can you please explain it? Is it related to scalping?

Regards
Greg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

pannet1

hi Greg,

Thank you for your interest.

Basically, I am suggesting to scale in. The numbers are lot sizes.
the word "inverted" pyramid is wrong. Its also pyramid but with wide base. sorry for that.

manage the trades by actively baby sitting it. have a mental stop loss, but dont put a stop loss order.

Read TA Fallacy thread as suggested in my signature, to have a looooooooong answer.

Good luck

Hi bro...

I didn't understand this... Can you please explain it? Is it related to scalping?

Regards
Greg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

bashasm

Your expenses come to roughly 15/- per lot. 15x5 = 75.
Where's your stop.
Good luck.
My stop loss differs from trade to trade, usually from 5 to 10 points
Overall, I am not consistently following a single method.
I hope to get more discipline and get better, also in the future when I scalp, I might not have the stop loss and want to actively manage the trade, I know the risks of not putting the SL though

bashasm

hi Greg,

Thank you for your interest.

Basically, I am suggesting to scale in. The numbers are lot sizes.
the word "inverted" pyramid is wrong. Its also pyramid but with wide base. sorry for that.

manage the trades by actively baby sitting it. have a mental stop loss, but dont put a stop loss order.

Read TA Fallacy thread as suggested in my signature, to have a looooooooong answer.

Good luck
Hi, I am not looking at scaling for now, as I don't have the discipline to follow a system properly
I will definitely keep your suggestions for the future

During the really volatile movements in crude its actually good not to have a SL.... because even if it goes in the opposite direction there are strong chances of it moving in your trade direction also.

bashasm

During the really volatile movements in crude its actually good not to have a SL.... because even if it goes in the opposite direction there are strong chances of it moving in your trade direction also.
This again depends on the trader experience/perspective, if we think like this, we might end up taking more loss

bashasm

for how many points u scalping Basha Bro?
Nothing goes as per the plan as of now, but my short term target to get at least 5-10 points, in the future when the momentum is there, need to ride the trend