Nifty Futures Trading Strategy

tanewbie

Updated Nifty futures hourly charts . Nifty moved up after hitting my stop loss! Stop should have been few points lower than the hourly low.

Last edited:

tanewbie

Hi Kannamthanam

Why try to predict ? I think its better to follow the trend by selecting the time frame you are most comfortable with.

I tried forecasting the level at whihc macd will give cross over and it was 2074 some time early trading hours yesterday but today at 2053 it made the crosover. So its not worthwhile predicting.

Right now Nifty's trend is up

My dear tanewbie.

I entirely agree with you-we must not try to predict the market but follow the trend.In the above post what I said was - as per the trading system indicated by the charts provided by TradingSystems, at present the stop and reversal point is a close below 2028 as of now (and this figure would change whenever market makes a still higher low).This is a statement of fact or observation and not an attempt at prediction.Hope I have made myself clear.

Thank you very much for providing the highly useful hourly charts.

Best regards

K Kannamthanam

tanewbie

all psu banks have given a buy on hourly charts mainly due to some article in ET abt FII investments.

Attaching canbank hourly chart.

Last edited: