I trade in OPTIONS only.

• Mostly

Votes: 520 67.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 186 24.0%
  • Never

Votes: 68 8.8%

• Total voters
My vote would be yes. I mostly trade options rather than anything else. I agree with @colombus that we should be sticking to option selling rather than option buying and trying with one lot would be a good idea.

columbus

NIFTY last 3months
(may-jun-jul.21)

After huge consolidation , either UP or DOWN ?

bunti_k23

Hi columbus, where are you now a days? hope all is well.

Hey Guys... I am not newbie but still need some advice from option expert on following scenario ------ suppose Nifty spot is at 22000 and it will go in any direction for 200 points and will return back... For above example Nifty either will go to 21800 and return back to 22000 or it will go to 22200 and return back to 22000. I am trading for past 5 years. This perticular scenario is generated when certain indicators give me the signal. and this signal is generated at least 3 times a month. I trade only in Nifty futures .. and on this perticular strategy i was never in loss but i was not able to capitalise on more than 50 points in both directions because i didnt know which way market will head. So i need any options strategy so that i will be in moderate profit. Thank you in Advance.