Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

in your previous posts there were several replies that you will pay the associate within one week/ there is going to be some update in the back office regarding associate margin etc. promise was action within one week........nothing was done .............no percentage payment...........no update on the back office.............you are mostly uptodate on your promises............why delay on this front
The delay is because we will be the first brokers doing this in the country and any new idea meets a lot of roadblocks to start off.. But this said, we are doing this work manually for now till we have a system in place... Leave your client id on [email protected], we will get this processed for you at the earliest.... Cheers...

gunavadhi

1.payment to referer...2.making SBI in dirrect payment list...3.tieup with intraday data provider....and many more promises...but..........

Subhadip

dear zerodha have u started real time data feed.

how much it costs?
how many days backfill..

if i start late can intraday backfill be done..like if i start at 10 am..can backfill of 9.15 am be done without any trouble..

thank u i n advance

PGDIMES

Dear Zerodha,

I would like to open a trading and demat account with you before which I would like to ask you the following questions:

Do you give provision for margin in stock delivery as well, upto 5 calendar days (this is a common practice among various brokers who keep these delivery shares in so-called 'pool accounts' and charge at some high % after stipulated period, in case money is not arranged) or the margin is available only intraday?

Is the margin given on intraday stock trading (i.e. 10 X) same for all categories of stocks ?

Do you have BTST/ATST and /or STBT facility? If so, does it apply to all stocks?

Can we trade intraday in stocks without opening a demat account with you?

Can we sell shares through your platform linked with other demat accounts but were bought through your trading platform?

As far as I know, the demat account will be maintained by IL&FS and you are not a depository participant in any of the depositories. So in case IL&FS closes its DP services, what will be the future of the shares that I will keep in my DP account?

What is the procedure of transferring shares from DP account of another broker to your DP (i.e.IL&FS)?

Is there any plan to open commodity trading in Zerodha? If so, will we be able to transfer fund from Stocks-cum-FNO account to Commodity account without asking the broker to do so (I mean fund transfer between FNO & commodity account bypassing the broker intervention) ?

Is there any possibility to get monthly IEOD data as well as real time data (as we can find in Sharekhan TradeTiger) in near future?

Dear Zerodha

I want to open a Trading account with Zerodha.
I filled the online query form in your website for your representitive to call me but nobody contacted me
mklnarayan at gmail dot com
mysore

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.