Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Query-

How long the duration will take to transfer the money from SBI to Zerodha?

I read somewhere,it takes just 5 min via NEFT if amount is below 1 lac and Rs 5 will be the charged against the transfer.

Is it the right info? Just asking for confirmation.

sudris

Dear Zerodha,

I am not able to add a scrip in the Marketwatch in NOW.EXE, I get the below pasted message. How can I select a group, when there is no group in the dropdown ?

View attachment 17766
msa,

at the top left there is a text box below "Group Name", type a name for your marketwatch and click "Add New". then the group name will appear down and you will have to select it by clicking on it. Then you can add the scrips

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha

I want to open a trading account with you for delivery and future trading of equity. (MCX at later stage)

I understand that you provide NOW/NEST for online trading to all of your clients free of charge. Please let me know that you provide NOW/NEST, irrespective of client's turnover or is it subject to some minimum trade quantum?

The leverage allowed for
a. equity on delivery basis
b. intraday trading
c. future trading

Time allowed to pay balance amount for equity (delivery) and trading losses, if any over the margin amount.

What are the conditions when YOU square off future/intraday trades, just informing casually, informing but time allowed is sufficient/not sufficient to act or not informing the client.

I am sorry to ask, but about any hidden charges, not informed in your calculator.

I have an online bank account but the cheque book is not with printed name. Do I have to submit some extra document. How much amount is to be deposited at the time of opening an account.
Chandra,

No preset conditions to get our platform, no minimum turnover requirements...

Equity delivery: No leverage

Intraday equity: 5 to 10 times leverage

Futures trading: Intraday 40% of exchange stipulated margins...

When buying equity, you need to decide if it is intraday or delivery, MIS for intraday and CNC for delivery in product type... If you want to convert you have to do it by 3.10pm otherwise it will be squared off..

Similarly, for Futures, by 3pm you need to have sufficient margins otherwise systems auto square off your positions... Our business is an online model, so don't expect any calls asking you to put in margins, we need you to be aware of the margins...

Brokerage calculator has it all nothing other than that... If you do equity delivery trading, you need a demat for which amc is Rs 400 ...

Send the cancelled cheque and the bank statement, that should do ...

No pre-requirement of how much money you have to transfer to your account... You can do as much as u wish...

Zerodha

Quick Query-

How long the duration will take to transfer the money from SBI to Zerodha?

I read somewhere,it takes just 5 min via NEFT if amount is below 1 lac and Rs 5 will be the charged against the transfer.

Is it the right info? Just asking for confirmation.
We have an instant payment gateway for SBI on our backoffice, it is an instant fund transfer, Presently costs you Rs 15/transfer, but will be Rs 9 from April 1st onwards...

If you transfer via NEFT, it can take around 3 to 5 hours and RTGS around 1hr..

The link to transfer money in MCX is not working for me in both Back Office and Zerodha Web. Is it still not enabled for commodities yet? I had to transfer money directly from my bank through NEFT to Zerodha Commodities which takes about 5 Hours to reflect in Zerodha trader.

P.s. I have a bank account different than sbi, hdfc, axis, icici bank registered with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.