1 Lac turns into 22 lac in 1 yr 2 mths 6 days

hc9001

Re: 1 Lac turns into 22 lac in 1 yr 2 mths 6 days!!!?!!!

This indicator is nothing special, it has 0.595466 % success rate over all.
Many Metastock/Amibroker Indicator has success rate of 60-70% in particular time frames (candle). It is impossible to turn 1 lac into 28 lacs with that type indicators practically.

Just keep in mind that, real market trading is very different than books or paper trading (demo trading) & back testing using software like Amibroker/Meta Stock etc. Bcoz in back testing, u never loose real money & money = emotions. That type of compounding (1lakh to 28lakh) never possible.

For example: U can cross over a 1 by 10 feet mat very easily when it is on the ground. But what about crossing the same path when it is over 10,000 feet? ;)

Scientist already tested a system with 66% success rate ( using white:black ball in 2:1 ratio) upon most intelligent brains from different professions in this world. Only 10% successful after that test, i.e, 9 out of 10 are looser. :rofl:
So real life trading is completely different thing.

Best Wishes. :)

the SIMPLE thing that i m try to suggest in this thread is that :

simple systems like buying above 8 days ema and selling below it, OR buying above highest high of eight 15 min bar and selling below lowest low of eight 15 min bar in my other thread, can be as ultimate a system.

i m outright telling that i have not played the system.

softwares r to give us an advantage in comparing different indicators , SLs, profit booking points.

suppose if i wud have come out of blue and started telling that playing over 8 dema gives 'jabardast' result, u wud have asked have u backtested, now when i have backtested and telling u, u r telling backtesting and real life trading r different things,

even a fool knows that back tested result and real life trading r different things,

so where to start from, from a back tested result or from any one just telling good or bad about a system.

when i infinitely tested for simplest things like emas, highest high, lowest low triggers, SLs and profit booking points for diff time periods etc, these combinations were the best, others were slightly profitable and most gave negative returns.

margin and compounding r magical things.

both of the systems if played without the margin and without compounding effect i.e., not putting every thing back into new positions still earns 45- 50 % return in the same period ( think of a bank giving compounded interest of same magnitude compounded every few days - how much can ur money grow.

with margin trades without compounding will comfortably earn 400 % in the same period

and the impractical and impossible way of playing, with margin and with compounding will give > 2100 % growth.

these r all computer generated results and not executing properly will land us into losses, sometimes to unbelievable proportions.

believe me i ve made losses with paid well documented proved trading systems.

it cannot be said that whole world sud play these systems, and even if they all play on the same systems, because humans will be playing them they will differ in execution for differing conditions in which they r

all systems have drawdowns, means we have to take losses to have profits, till losses r being compensated and the method gives better profits over the losses.

with the impractical and impossible way of playing, such huge positions r being taken because we r not taking money out of the system, whole money is being employed, and not only the profits are being compounded,when whole money is being employed, we never know whether the next trade will be a gainer or loser, thus losses r also being compounded. losses even compounded are not only compensted but profits r being generated over that. pl. try to understand what i m telling.

all i have to say is if we cant become as mechanical as possible as a computer and even if we don't put all the money back into the system, not only because its impractical, but also because we dont wish to, we will still profit 400%, for margin trades .

but now some people r trying to confuse others that don't play the method just because they r telling (without even understanding the method, let go doing any studies or testing)

where am i telling anyone to put all ur hard earned money into something which they don't understand inside out.

some people r reacting to me like as if i have done a crime in doing backtesting and publishing the best that i ve found, AS IF I HAVE SNATCHED A HIGH SEAT ON WHICH THEY R SITTING.

just telling bad about a thing, and not having any idea about how to improvise upon the bad is, IMO, equally BAD.

my purpose is to create a belief system in ourselves that simplest of indicator (if permitted by our psycho), followed mechanically, having powers of margin and compounding can bring astounding results.

since i joined TJ in 2007 i had nothing special to tell, i ve silently learnt a lot from members, when not even thanked them enough, why wud i ve shared this system here in this forum , this is just to pay back to the community, and learn something more in return.

my motive is to tell every one with an open mind, which listens to even simpleton sounds, that for simple people who dont have enough time, there is no need to go mad after complex methodologies, BE SIMPLE, FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES, SIMPLY TAKE LOSSES, AND HAVE MAGICAL GAINS.

Last edited:

This indicator is nothing special, it has 0.595466 % success rate over all.
Many Metastock/Amibroker Indicator has success rate of 60-70% in particular time frames (candle). It is impossible to turn 1 lac into 28 lacs with that type indicators practically.

Just keep in mind that, real market trading is very different than books or paper trading (demo trading) & back testing using software like Amibroker/Meta Stock etc. Bcoz in back testing, u never loose real money & money = emotions. That type of compounding (1lakh to 28lakh) never possible.

For example: U can cross over a 1 by 10 feet mat very easily when it is on the ground. But what about crossing the same path when it is over 10,000 feet? ;)

Scientist already tested a system with 66% success rate ( using white:black ball in 2:1 ratio) upon most intelligent brains from different professions in this world. Only 10% successful after that test, i.e, 9 out of 10 are looser. :rofl:

pl. see my motive below

anuragmunjal

hi

ur system & thought process is good. I believe u are on the right track...
I can list out all the practical problems that u would face in execution, I tried explaining to sumone on some other thread, but it seems it is difficult to understand till u go thru them personally. neverthless, u can work on the system. if u are disciplined, u may achive some results..also u wd get an oppertunity to improve upon the system which wd be only possible in 'real life conditions'..

regards

vinst

Niludeepak,

Your results don't seem to be surprising or shocking to me. When reality of trading is brought in, stupendous % will come down to believable values and then comments will reduce (won't stop completely).
So keep doing your job and remain on track.

regards,
vin

hc9001

This indicator is nothing special, it has 59.5466 % success rate over all.

Scientists already tested a system with 66% success rate ( using white:black ball in 2:1 ratio) upon most intelligent brains from different professions in this world. Only 10% successful after that test, i.e, 9 out of 10 are looser. :rofl:

-----------
Reply,

To, niludeepak,

My earlier post was to help you, not to criticizing you. U misunderstand!
I wanted to say that, in real life everything is changed depending upon the amount Risk attached with it, so making 1L to 28L in 14 months is impossible. :lol:

Your System has success rate of 59.5466 % (back tested) & So only 1 out of 6 trading condition (see the following) was satisfied. Rest still depends on your mind.

According to me (hc9001):-

Successful Trading consists of all of the followings:-

1. A back tested (with enough data) Technical System of 60%-70% Success Rate & confidence in that system.
2. Sound Fundamental Knowledge.
3. Money Management & Risk Management.
4. Trade Management including i) Partial Profit Booking, ii) Taking minimum loss, iii) Averaging loss in some cases.
5. Position size management (variable position according to Risk).
6. Psychology against emotion (greed & fear).

--------------

According to Famous Trading Psychologist Brett Steenbarger:-

Trading the financial markets is among the most challenging of human endeavors. At its best, trading is a celebration of the human mind's capacity to master complexity. Rarely does any single activity so reward individual initiative and the exercise of the reasoning mind. And yet, financial rewards are only part of the allure of trading. In mastering the
markets, we are called upon to exercise extraordinary self-mastery. Like any noble undertaking, such as art, science, or athletics, trading is a means of self-development, fostering the ability to act intentionally, in the service of one's training and ideals.

Source:-
http://brettsteenbarger.com/

From the above quote, it is easy to understand that, 'Successful Traders' have something more than a back tested indicator of 60-70% success rate.. That is their 'Mind'. :thumb:

Best Wishes to U [& those who would follow Ur Live Trading Calls here] Again. Cheers. :)