1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsvinod

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Can you pls. elaborate on your entry, exit and stop loss strategy...Will be of great help for small traders like me...

Regards,
Saravanan.
Dear Saravanan,

This thread is belongs to TT..nd unique strategy design discussion is going on..So don't interept this thread..just share my ideas reg today trend reversal on crude..Later 'll discuss on new thread..

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

If above is correct., why don't i follow these..Current Price 6360 @ 5.35 pm
whatever it is ..profit is profit..thats all.

Seniors Pls advice

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Hello Vinod,

How long you have been watching Crude. Today its one way rally in crude which a normal indicator can easily catch in 5 min and 15 min TF. You have not felt the real pain in crudeoil trading. So keep watching your system well for a minimum of one month and then come to conclusion. This is my suggestion hope you wont mind.:. TT is expert in Pain Handling..... Anyways all the best.

Xitij

Dear All,

Here, I want to post my trading diary and ledger here.

Capital Required : Minimum 1 Lakh

Trading Product : Crude Oil Only

Lot size : One Lot only for one lakh capital

Trading Method : Positional Trading System with Profit Accumulation

Number of Trades : 3 to 5 Trades per month

Minimum Profit Expected : 200 Points per month only

Holding Period : May be between 5 to 15 days depending upon the volatility

Time Frame : 30 Minutes

Strategy : Trend Following System

Trading Plan for making one lakh to 6 Lakh is shown below:

All updates will be given everyday in this thread. Check it regularly to see the trailing stop loss

Strategy will be shared here after 3 months profit in this thread. Till then, Don't ask any question about strategy here.
Sir, The site from where this has been copied is yours?
OR
You are their franchisee or subscriber?
If this SITE (strategy) is yours I have a few questions and if you are just a subscriber then I would prefer asking my questions directly from Site owners.

Tamil trader

Dear Xitj

What is your doubt now? ask the questions here. i am ready to answer you.

I dont know what site you are talking. Because it is against forum rules.

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Red candle is coming in 5 minutes chart after 6 hours of bullish trading

It doesn't matter TT.. As a small trader I always trade with trend..If Red Candle came 'll reverse my trade after profit booking..Thats all..

I 'm not invent any system..No need to prove my system is best..Market 'll exist, System 'll exist and Trader 'll exist

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Xitij

Dear Xitj

What is your doubt now? ask the questions here. i am ready to answer you.

I dont know what site you are talking. Because it is against forum rules.
Let us drop it ! As what I was thinking of asking you would have been against Forum Rules !
Maybe you need to pretend you dont know the site to adhere to the Forum Rules.
Please accept this post as end of this conversation from my side.
Thanks for this thread of yours.

spiritunit

Vinod,

Almost all systems works well in trend market, only the problem will rise in range bound markets. So, you better back test your method before continue this system.

TT has different approach and do not want to discuss other methods here, lets wait for his exact system to be shown to everyone and lets decide...

It doesn't matter TT.. As a small trader I always trade with trend..If Red Candle came 'll reverse my trade after profit booking..Thats all..

I 'm not invent any system..No need to prove my system is best..Market 'll exist, System 'll exist and Trader 'll exist

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.